Is camera distance just broken?

Lundorff

It is annoying, but I never realized how annoying it was until you brought it up. Now I'm totally annoyed by it. It really is a pain to have to keep resetting the camera to where I want it. They need to fix this.

My apologies :p

Scroll wheel down.

Read the post before replying. I don't want to scroll or do anything. Just let it be fixed and allow me to use scroll up and down for skills.

The camera in this game is truly awful, always resetting to a zoomed in floor level angle every time you zone/quick travel/etc. I was never really into WoW, but one thing I do remember is that you could save and set hotkeys for like 5 different camera angles/zoom levels. Was so nice being able to just hit a hotkey to snap the camera back to where I like it. Make it happen BW.

My apologies :p

Read the post before replying. I don't want to scroll or do anything. Just let it be fixed and allow me to use scroll up and down for skills.

You can try adding a shift+scroll to move the camera back to max so you can still use the scroll wheel for abilites. Yes it's not "fixing" the issue, but until a fix happens(doubt it) it might help you out.

You can try adding a shift+scroll to move the camera back to max so you can still use the scroll wheel for abilites. Yes it's not "fixing" the issue, but until a fix happens(doubt it) it might help you out.

Yes that is also a possibility; I had added it to F8 for a while, but scrolling seems far more natural.

I had also considered adding to it the key W. The idea was that I would automatically be zooming out every time I was moving forward, but alas, we can not use the same key for 2 separate skills/functions. I might add it to auto-running on my mouse, as it can take multiple keys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.