When will the togruta species be implemented?

PandaZombiePie

I just bought the new expansion thinking I could make a togruta because I heard some stuff, but I guess I was misinformed.

I hear they will or will not be implemented. Lots of back and forth stuff.

So will they become a playable race and does anyone know when? Or is it a soon type thing?

(Sorry if a repeat thread)

The last word was a "soon" type of thing. I would be very surprised if it didn't happen this year but we've heard nothing in recent dev chats about them being imminent or in April's content patch.

Actually, the last word was that it was on the roadmap for this year.

Let me see if I can find the quote...

Actually, the last word was that it was on the roadmap for this year.

Let me see if I can find the quote...

speculation was it would be in 3.1, obviously that isn't yet confirmed. I don't believe it was ever on the PTS.

Would be nice to be earlier this year and not late. I've been itching to spin another Sent and woudl want to wait for new Race.

Maybe I'm alone on my thought, but where really are the fun of Togruta? It's just a clone of Twi'leks, with a little, seriously, little differences.

I'm not excited about it and probably will just make one to have all races played. But nothing more than that. I'll be excited if they add Nautolan, much more funny and crazy race - this one will make me feel happy to play with.

Nevertheless, will be nice to have a new race to play, even if it contains nothing, absolutely nothing different and special compared to the others.

I just bought the new expansion thinking I could make a togruta because I heard some stuff, but I guess I was misinformed.

So will they become a playable race and does anyone know when? Or is it a soon type thing?

they cant even make the game playable (ability delay) or fix operations in 2 months.

dont hold your breath for a new race...which should have been in the expansion but they'll find a way to charge more for it.

Maybe I'm alone on my thought, but where really are the fun of Togruta? It's just a clone of Twi'leks, with a little, seriously, little differences.

I'm not excited about it and probably will just make one to have all races played. But nothing more than that. I'll be excited if they add Nautolan, much more funny and crazy race - this one will make me feel happy to play with.

Nevertheless, will be nice to have a new race to play, even if it contains nothing, absolutely nothing different and special compared to the others.

Oh there's a difference, but some people just don't understand.

I love twi'lek's and Togrutas with a fiery burning passion since I was a child so I guess that's the difference between you and me. :)

On a second note to all the replays I hope it's sooner than later.

I would imagine that they will be introduced in SWTOR's annual "Summer of SWTOR" update. When you look at the past patches the QOL (content lite) patches are added around that time.

it seems obvious they're at least working on them.

the two "newest" hairstyles show that....

or at least oddly allude to it.

one being the "long" version of the togruta horns headpiece and the shorter (male) one being ahsoka style short horn headpiece.

the length/shape of those two new hairstyles on the CM are suspiciously close to them anyway.

perhaps those two hairstyles are a "test" run on clipping/look/line-up issues or to see reaction on such from players.

Edited by Suromir

• 3 months later...
Oh there's a difference, but some people just don't understand.

I love twi'lek's and Togrutas with a fiery burning passion since I was a child so I guess that's the difference between you and me. :)

On a second note to all the replays I hope it's sooner than later.

Me too ^__^

Wish twi'leks had more customisation options. I want to change the way my lekku is placed, with hoods. And tailwraps for lekku, a lot of people say we already have that (but I guess they are just ignorant, and probably never played a twi'lek ever.)

Although the way Cathar just got copy and paste hair styles, instead of the original models. I don't hold hope for any new customisation. Just more humans.. Bleh.. :mad:

Edited by DarkEcIipse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.