The Price of Power

TaitWatson

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great story! It make me think back to a week or two ago when Charles tweeted something that was very close to a line from "The Piano Man" and a friend and I ended up replying/'singing' "Tell us a story today."

Inspiration? Probably not, but I'm grateful for it anyway, it was an awesome read!

Balmorra was probably one of my favorite places to first see in the SWTOR galaxy. The chaos that is war was apparent practically everywhere. There were very few places that didnt have some skirmish going on, the missions, and the destroyed areas, helped make balmorra one of the first planets where you actually felt at war with the imperials, on a epic scale.

I am glad they brought some more story back to that planet. I only hope this means we will see more of Balmorra in the future, instead of just rehearsing whats happened in the past.

Edited by Haystak

I belive is a link to the new updates, remember:

The Emperor is comming back!

I don't quite see how Lachris is related to the Sith Emperor gone rogue. Plus, she's been dead since early chapter two and had no bearing on anything in the game beyond Imperial Balmorra and being a boss for the Jedi Consular.

At least it is nice to see some more connections to other SWTOR entries with the mention of Thanaton's master from the comic book. I also noticed that Revan in Temple of Sacrifice refers to the Emperor as "Vitiate" if you wipe. That name was so far only used in the Revan novel, but not in the game itself.

A very enjoyable short read. I know some mentioned it was about past events, but I think it's great to see some insight behind the scenes we know so well. I always thought Darth Lachris was a great character, and no matter how many times I revisit Balmorra on the Imperial side, I never skip her encounter.

I'd love to see more "behind the scenes" vignettes like this. :)