LF HM Rav/TOS Progression Team

Noghriwarrior

My group started doing HM during holidays but it seems like every week someone is missing at raid times and we don't want to pug for progression or bring a guild member who is sub geared/skilled. Needless to say I am at that point where if I can find another team for one of my alts (all classes available) I would like to join, even if it means taking one of my toons out of my current guild.

I am pretty much available any night after 6pm server time, have cleared 1/5 in each Rav and TOS (HM) with a few pulls (when all would show up) on Bulo. I may even have another person who is getting frustrated by attendance that would like to join. We farm sm between 5-6 alts every week and are really looking to progress in HM couple times a week. Please respond with a contact in game I can mail or whisper more details with, or even a guild name that I can /who and reach out to. Thanks !

My group started doing HM during holidays but it seems like every week someone is missing at raid times and we don't want to pug for progression or bring a guild member who is sub geared/skilled. Needless to say I am at that point where if I can find another team for one of my alts (all classes available) I would like to join, even if it means taking one of my toons out of my current guild.

I am pretty much available any night after 6pm server time, have cleared 1/5 in each Rav and TOS (HM) with a few pulls (when all would show up) on Bulo. I may even have another person who is getting frustrated by attendance that would like to join. We farm sm between 5-6 alts every week and are really looking to progress in HM couple times a week. Please respond with a contact in game I can mail or whisper more details with, or even a guild name that I can /who and reach out to. Thanks !

My Thursday group is looking for either a healer tank or DPS. We are raiding tonight at 8:15 pst and can give you a try out tonight if you are interested. Guild is textbook execution and we are republic side. Send hotsfordays, Leda or bartemaeus a whisper or send in an app to http://textbookexecution.enjin.com if you are interested

Edited by raidmac

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.