So, new server transfers.

Bzziki

Rly thx Bioware for reset all my settings, also much thx for camera rotation speed, so now I can't plase this for 8-10% speed and only can 0-26-52-77%. Damn you!:mad:

um what? what's this got to do with new server transfers?

Edited by Sangrar

did u guys not received after log in message that they swap ppl from low populated servers to hight populated to provide more game experience? and mb some1 will need rename his char.

Have you not logged into that character for a very very long time? Like, pre server merges long time?

did u guys not received after log in message that they swap ppl from low populated servers to hight populated to provide more game experience? and mb some1 will need rename his char.

once in a while that will come up as an error message, but that's not really happening

Clearly Bioware magically transferred his characters to another server and screw up his game settings.

no no no. they created a new server, renamed it to what the old server was called, replaced his normal coffee with great tasting folgers crystals, and painted his dog green. do you think he will notice?

Clearly Bioware magically transferred his characters to another server and screw up his game settings.

For any server transfers his game settings would be affected. I can't really explain his characters being moved, unless he just returned and they were moved a long time ago. Then he has no reason to cry about his lost names, snooze you lose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.