Funding/Sponsoring a Guild Ship - apply if interested

RogueScout

With the gold farmers lowering the price of credits (in a good way), I've got nothing better to do with mine than offer them up to the community ... so ....

I am looking to fund a guild ship for a guild that is interested in having one. If you have a guild and having a guild ship is something that would interest you, please post your interest here. I am doing this for one guild (though possibly up to 6, if this goes well). Seems a bit odd, I know, but honestly what the hell else am I going to do with credits. There's only so many regens and emotes you can buy. All you need to do is provide the following information below:

Guild Name:

Faction:

GM or Contact Person:

# of Members (not including alts):

Age of Guild:

Actively Recruit or Constantly Closed:

Reason you would like a guild ship:

Best of luck!

Lol did you just admit to buying credits ? That's not smart .

No, everyone who knows me knows that's not how I make my money. What I WAS saying that had the prices been higher, I would have considered dumping them off for a decent price upon leaving game - but honestly $3 per mil wouldn't be worth it to me. I would rather see them be put towards good use for a group of people who could enjoy them.

Guild Name: Strife

Faction: Republic

Gm or Contact Person: Rilok and/or Gurlong

# of Members (not Including alts) : ~35

Age of Guild: A merger of two guilds. One of which has been around since pre 2.0 & the other for about 5-6 months.

Actively Recruit or Constantly closed: More Closed

Reason for wanting Guild ship: This is strictly a pvp guild that favors quality over quantity of players which is why there is a low number of members. However, all but like two are actively playing. With that being said, We all would like one just to have it. With being more focused on quality over quantity and never really stepping foot in pve, It would take quite some time before ever getting enough credits to buy one.

Edited by Rilok_Singz

Guild Name: Broken Mechanic

Faction: Imperial

GM or Contact Person: Rahç [alt-231 for the ç]

# of Members (not including alts): ~20

Age of Guild: 2-3 Months.

Actively Recruit or Constantly Closed: More closed but we're slowly building our ranks.

Reason you would like a guild ship: It's a flippin Star Destroyer!

...But seriously: we're a guild of close friends and quality pvp'ers who have been playing with eachother for years/months. The guild formed when a group of players recently returned to the game or server hopped to stay together and needed a place to house their toons while grinding up levels and gear. I took it upon myself to make that guild after not being satisfied with the guilds I had been in prior. This way it's a more relaxed environment where skilled players can shoot the **** with eachother and not have that "big name" ego commonly associated with, well, bigger guilds. We do next to no PvE so building the credits and even getting the decorations to put into the ship would take a lot of time. A couple of players have expressed interest in Conquest and the occasional raid, so going towards that would help keep the guild lively. Until then, we have the Nar Shaddaa HQ! Any help would be phenomenal.

Edited by AxeDragoneth

Guild Name: Paradigm

Faction:Imperial

GM or Contact Person:krypkicks

# of Members (not including alts):16

Age of Guild:1 week

Actively Recruit or Constantly Closed:Actively recruiting for skilled end game pve'ers

Reason you would like a guild ship:Well my friends and i been threw a lot in the last 6 months or so some of us split off to other guild in the beginning and it seemed to have worked for a while but in the end some of our closest friends basically turned there backs on us and put is in a position where we could no longer stand being in there guild nor there friends, in some cases we were friends with them for the last 2 years or so wen threw thick and thin with them, its been a sad falling out and until recently we have had nothing but bad luck with guild. Just this week we finally decided to put together our own guild most of the players in the guild have been playing since beta so were all die hard swtor fans and were the 2nd best pve guild on our server. We want to make our new name known and bury our past we have a face book group and a website that's a work in progress we plan on fully competing with the best pvers out there come nightmare time, we would love a guild ship to further promote our guild on our server so we can attract other skilled players with the same mind set as our selves, thanks for putting your donation thread out there I'm sure there are plenty of guilds that would love a guild ship and were one of them.

Guild Name: Order Sixty-six

Faction: Imperial

GM or Contact Person: Agapi (GM), Cupiditas(GM-alt), Ba-mf, Veni'vidi'vici, or Soma'gore

# of Members (not including alts): 280 members, ~180 active in the past month. Couldn't tell you how many are not alts as it is an open guild.

Age of Guild: 3 years over all, 2 months for the revived guild.

Actively Recruit or Constantly Closed: Actively Recruiting (Open for anyone to join, any member can invite)

Reason you would like a guild ship: I apologize for the "wall of text" in advance. Order Sixty-six is a guild that was created during the Beta testing of SWTOR and was creating during the early access release of the game, originating on the Infinite Empire server which eventually merged into The Bastion. Although I wasn't personally as active back then, the guild grew to be one of the largest and most successful on that server. Over the first year of the game, the guild slowly started dying.

A couple of the original founding members of the guild, including myself, came back to the game for the Revan xpac around 2 months ago. We were happy to find that our guild still existed, but not with the state which it was in. After purging many of the inactive players who had not played for over a year ending us with less than 20 players, with only a handful of us being active within the past month after restarting the guild, a nearly empty guild bank, but determination to become a well-known guild.

After having not played for over 2 years, the game felt new to the couple of us that came back, and we felt obligated to help any other new players in anyway we could which is why we decided it would be an open invitation guild for anyone to join. A place where people could look for help, possibly make new friends, run flashpoints, operations both old and new, and PvP without any commitment being required from individual players. (One joke between a few members is that it is required to kill any Jedi on sight to be true to the guild name.) Since many of the players are free-to-play, new to the game, still leveling, or just coming back many people also don't have credits to spare to donate as they are trying to establish their own accounts and gear up their characters. A few members donate credits to the guild for the rest of the players to enjoy weekly repair allowances, and that is a partial reason that we can't quickly save many credits in a short period of time to save up for the guild ship. Having a guild ship would hopefully bring members of the guild closer together to participate in Conquest as well as quickly gather to start Operations which we are currently trying to build a weekly group for.

Guild Name: Thé Conquerors

Faction: Republic

GM or Contact Person: Bision

# of Members: ~11

Actively Recruit or Constantly Closed: More Close

Reason why would like a guild ship: We are a guild of close friends which some have been playing since launch we all are active and are slowly trying to raise money to get Guild Ship. Some Members enjoy the idea of decorating and have been pushing to afford ship. We all enjoy PvP and PvE.

Oh man, wish you were on The Ebon Hawk. My friends and I wanted to start a guild to RP as a space station (like DS9, only star wars) until we found out how much they cost.

Hope whoever you fund has a lot of fun and good memories on their ship. Best of luck!

Idk if this is still going on but here:

Guild Name: crimson legion

Faction: imperial

GM or Contact Person: deseranda or pinyin (both me, common characters I play)

# of Members (not including alts): 4, not including alts

Age of Guild: almost a year, maybe 8 months

Actively Recruit or Constantly Closed: I have not been actively recruiting, but I want to start soon.

Reason you would like a guild ship: My guild is rub by me and an rl friend, once we heard about guild ships we wanted to be a 2 man guild with a flag ship. Then we saw the price, because of that funding has almost completely stopped, and that funding was literally just us. We want a guild ship simply so we can have one and get the bonuses from it, it will probably help with recruitment too. Idk.

Sidenote: quite the generous thing your doing, I commend you for that.

Like the gent above me this was never declared over so I will throw it out there ;)

Guild Name:

Faction:

GM or Contact Person:

# of Members (not including alts):

Age of Guild:

Actively Recruit or Constantly Closed:

Reason you would like a guild ship:

Guild: Hashashin Cartel

GM: Taduc 0r Dalante

Members 5

Age of Guild 3 months (include more info below.)

Actively recruit: nope

Reason: Welp like many we are a group of RL friends that play we started back in Beta and have played on and off since then. At one point we had recruited other members to our guild that we started on Day 1 of SWTOR but after my last break I came back and found the guild ownership had moved to someone else and that person refused to give it back.

One thing we really enjoy is the housing so we have pooled and saved and have a nice guild place on Tat. and the thought of decorating/owning a flagship would just be awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.