Gree Event

Satelerevan

I was wondering about one thing was the Gree Event supposed to have come out earlier in the year or has that been postponed for now because of the new content that's being released next week? Its bit annoying that we can't go and acquire tokens for the Gree Vendors at this point of time when we really need any of the Main or Off Hands.

I was wondering about one thing was the Gree Event supposed to have come out earlier in the year or has that been postponed for now because of the new content that's being released next week? Its bit annoying that we can't go and acquire tokens for the Gree Vendors at this point of time when we really need any of the Main or Off Hands.

I believe there was something about the scaling being an issue?

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the laugh...get all the bugs out...whew, that was a good one.

I am convinced that the Gree event will work lfawlessly on the 24th. With no bugs, no issues etc.

Until you log-out of course, when every single new achievement you gained will be lost - like they are every single time something new is released.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.