Fairest of them all - Top rated lover girl/boy

Macetheace

Okay, here are the list of the romancable female companions available, who do you vote is fairest of them all. You are allowed to use the customizations too if you just state which customization of the companion you're voting for. (but it would be nice to mention who would have gotten your vote if it was just original faces). So who is best suited to compliment your male or female toon?

For the girls.

1. Kira Carsen

2. Vette

3. Risha

4. Temple

5. Akaavi

6. Kaliyo

7. Nadia Grell

8. Ashara

9. Elara Dorne

10. Mako

11. Jaessa (D)

There you go.. vote away

For the boys

so of the male romanceable companions - who'd you vote for as the sexiest, hottest guy for your lady toons. OR simply the most attractive looking male companion romanceable.

1. Doc

2. Malavi Quinn

3. Corso Riggs

4. Vector

5. Lt Iresso

6. Adronikus Revel

7. Aric Jorgan

8. Torian

It's much closer on the guys than the girls, but vote away.

p.s. would it be hard for bioware to allow you to romance any of the romanceable companions regardless of your gender? i'm just wondering - guys on girl toons must find it weird having their toon kiss a guy right? and gay guys must find it weird on male toons kissing girls. .Question is tho, if they opened it up, would they reset the romance conversations?

Edited by Macetheace

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i'm more fussy on the ladies.. but i could never vote for Kaliyo, Akaavi --- i'm not too hot on Mako or Temple "i'm willing to learn" just sounds too dirty too me. Nadia similar, altho one of her customizations is quite nice, which i use all the time.

frontrunners for me are Vette, Ashara - winning over Kira and Elara. Was never a big fan of tomboy Kira, and would have loved Elara with her hair down, altho best customization has to be Risha's Elsa customization from the Cartel Bazaar, she's probably number 1 for me.

1. Elara with her hair down. No customization required, if you made the particular choice that led to her having her hair down.

Kira's original look with the wonky ponytail throws me off, though without it she looks nice. Not sure if she'd be second. Maybe tied with Mako among Humans.

Mako with any other hair. I know she's a street kid, but those dreadlocks look awful. And the D5-Mantis has to have a decent, working shower somewhere for prissy Gault to be happy. Tied with Temple for certain.

Akaavi, thought that may be more of her personality being endearing to me. Second place for certain, though possibly tied with the three above.

Vette's third, but that's more because I have a hard time really liking her headbands. I either like the headband and hate to tattoos, or love the tats and hate the band.

The rest scatter after.

Kaliyo's dead last, but that's more her personality grating on me. "Yes, yes, I get it. You're a tough b****." It's like she's supposed to be the TOR version of ME's Jack. But Jack was more fun.

Now on the men's side? Torian and Quinn are tied for first place. Garru-- I meant Jorgan is busy calibrati-- I mean, checking over the equipment for Fem!She- I mean, Fem!Troop, and is in second place. Vector is in third with Andronikos.

Aren't you forgetting a certain sexy-voiced microwave ? Because she won't forget to kill you in your sleep.

I bet the only reason she can't be romanced is because you don't have the 'tool' for it.

Edited by Lordkoon

Aren't you forgetting a certain sexy-voiced microwave ? Because she won't forget to kill you in your sleep.

i don't think she is romanceable is she? Scorpio you mean right?

For the guys... it's much harder in my opinion, except for Aric Jorgan he's the least good looking toon. for the male romanceables, the rest are actually very well picked.. and they all have a bit of a lover boy twist to them, the male romanceable are written very well in character

e.g. Doc - loveable playboy rogue medic

Torian - such a softie for a Mando

oh and they are all light leaning too these romanceables - Andronikus and Kaliyo are the only really bad boy/girl options out there the rest are kinda sweet. Altho kira is a bit of a tough chick.

1. Quinn

2. Vector

◆◆Edit ◆◆ 3. Theron

The rest werent nearly as interesting to stick out in my mind. Yes ive played all 8 arch types.

Not into other women, the mere thought of having to deal with someone elses PMS on top of my own is all the deterrant i would ever need :p

I do feel sorry for male inquisitors being stuck with Ashara though.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I usually only keep the default looks. It just feels wrong storywise otherwise.

1. Nadia

2. Vette

3. Kira

4. Mako

Those are the ones that stood out to me. Temple was so boring and Kaliyo cheats on you and does stuff behind your back. Risha was ok. Akava I never got to, saw some videos might have been a bit interesting but not there yet. With Jasea they discriminated against light side and give an insane woman on the dark side.

I know some people found Nadia kind of pressured romance but it was my favorite because of the feels. Call me a sap for some lovey dovey romance dialogue. The poetry and marriage proposal almost brought a tear to my eye.

Based on my partial experience:

1. Vector - intelligent, loyal, competent, sweet. I have a very soft spot for diplomats ;)

2. Aric Jorgan -- competent, professional, loyal, and dear lord that voice!

3. Doc -- the romance was amusing but sort of ehh, but he's probably my third-favorite companion in the game. What's not to like about a Bruce Campbell/Hawkeye Pierce hybrid? It doesn't hurt that whenever I click on him outside combat, he pretty much sums up what I'm thinking at the moment or makes me snicker.

4. Quinn -- a competent, professional crust over a soft, vulnerable interior

I'm a sucker for competence.

Yeeech-- what was Bioware thinking?

1. Theran Cedrax. Egotistical neckbeard without the looks or charm to back it up. His hologram fixation doesn't help.

2. Tie: Corso Riggs/Andronikos Revel. Corso's been cursed with both an attachment complex and major bumpkin-itis. He's also got nothing in the brain or humor departments. Andronikos is probably the biggest reason I never finished leveling my sorc-- he's unattractive, crude (that little conversation on Alderaan after my sorc's sleepover made me cringe), and isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, either.

I'm curious too what everyone's favorite NPC side-romances are.

Mine: Darmas Pollaran-- why can't he be on my ship instead of Corso? Aristocra Saganu -- he's such a breath of fresh air in the tension of the IA's act 2. Jonas Balkar-- seriously, why can't my femTrooper finish the flirtation?

Also-- I wish a female smuggler could romance Risha. Please? Please? She's so much fun!

Based on my partial experience:

1. Theran Cedrax. Egotistical neckbeard without the looks or charm to back it up. His hologram fixation doesn't help.

2. Tie: Corso Riggs/Andronikos Revel. Corso's been cursed with both an attachment complex and major bumpkin-itis. He's also got nothing in the brain or humor departments. Andronikos is probably the biggest reason I never finished leveling my sorc-- he's unattractive, crude (that little conversation on Alderaan after my sorc's sleepover made me cringe), and isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, either.

Bumpkin-itis!! ROFL - haha, lol, he does come across as a bit.. but he has a simplistic naivete i can imagine could be quite appealing to some.

but Andronkius is your gangster fella, for those who like an original bad boy or like it rough, no other comp like him, i'm surprised that he was stand alone, not quite as mushy as the others.

Tharan -- wait is Tharan romanceable? I thought you coudln't romance him cos of the hologram

I'm curious too what everyone's favorite NPC side-romances are.

Mine: Darmas Pollaran-- why can't he be on my ship instead of Corso? Aristocra Saganu -- he's such a breath of fresh air in the tension of the IA's act 2. Jonas Balkar-- seriously, why can't my femTrooper finish the flirtation?

For the most part, I agree with you here. I did cool a bit toward Darmas near the end of the smuggler storyline,

not because he turned out to be an agent of the Empire -- I can respect a man who's just doing his job, and doing it well -- but because he also turned out to be a self-righteous, insufferable twit.

Good thing I never actually took the fade to black -- although I was sorely tempted, if only to infuriate Corso into apoplectic fits.

Bumpkin-itis!! ROFL - haha, lol, he does come across as a bit.. but he has a simplistic naivete i can imagine could be quite appealing to some.

but Andronkius is your gangster fella, for those who like an original bad boy or like it rough, no other comp like him, i'm surprised that he was stand alone, not quite as mushy as the others.

Tharan -- wait is Tharan romanceable? I thought you coudln't romance him cos of the hologram

Theran's apparently a fling. My abandoned Consular is halfway through it, I think. Still, the "romance," if you can call it that, goes on for several conversations.

I've never really gotten the whole bad boy thing, honestly. Maybe that's the problem. I'd just expect a successful gangster like Andronikos claims he is to have a few more brain cells if he's managed to live as long as he seems to have from the age of his default look-- which is eye-bendingly awful. The only way I was able to stomach even talking to him was to swap skins with the whooshy-stripe tattooed skin you can buy on Taris. At least the whooshes distract from the ugly. Almost.

For the most part, I agree with you here. I did cool a bit toward Darmas near the end of the smuggler storyline,

not because he turned out to be an agent of the Empire -- I can respect a man who's just doing his job, and doing it well -- but because he also turned out to be a self-righteous, insufferable twit.

Good thing I never actually took the fade to black -- although I was sorely tempted, if only to infuriate Corso into apoplectic fits.

Ohhh, interesting. I haven't gotten that far into the smuggler storyline. Bummer.

His naivete extends to thinking that his habit of constantly interrupting my phone calls with his passive-aggressive jealousy is endearing rather than annoying.

Tharan Cedrax, like Lt. Pierce, is a "fling" companion rather than a full romance.

I'm a Gemini, I really can't be expected to choose one man for both my personalities can I? :D (Fortunately my hubby is a Gemini too, so there is enough nuttiness to go around in RL) So....my vote:

I'll say it's a tie between Malavai and Vector. Though in all honesty, probably Malavai is a better fit for me personally. He's just rotten enough that he'd get my catty humour. Vector would probably look at me and say 'That's not necessary.' lol :D

PS. I love default Malavai and also cyborg Malavai from the security key vendor with the white hair and rectangular shades. (Cyborg Mal, is the one I tend to run with my main).

PSS. Even though they're not on the list, I love Scourge and Zenith too. But Mal and Vector. Yup. That's my vote.

Edited by Lunafox

But he'll always be there for you when all the others have come and gone :p

Heh, I trust Vector to be there for me. Unlike Corso, he doesn't so much as bat an eye on Voss when

the female agent "marries" a native

-- he even makes a funny remark about it. I love Vector's level-headedness, his kindness and his loyalty and the fact that he's his own person with his own life and job. Okay, so he's connected to a hive mind of anthropoid bugs. I'll take that over a whiny man-child any day.

For the Females RIs:

1. Ashara - my favorite 'official' romance overall.

2. Vette - sweet and I custom made the Warrior so it's beaut.

3. Elara - the Summer event customization is just too pretty, and well, they do make a good couple.

For the Male RIs:

1. Zenith

there is simply no contest.

Out of party romance - Numen Brock and Aristocra. Theron with an Imperial Char.

SGR: Cytherat.

From the official romances, I've only liked Iresso. Well, Pierce too, what they have of it. The rest is disappointing.

Hated Quinn the most, closely followed by Vector. Then it is merely annoying Aric and Corso and interminably boring and pointless Andronikus. Never met Torian, but chances are he competes with Andronikus in the boring department. Doc alone is a good reason why a Jedi is better off celibate.

Look, I am playing Star Wars, and I can't romance neither a valiant Knight, nor a dangerous SIth Lord? Just a collection of has-beens broken soldiers and a termite at heart. Meh. Were is the grand adventure? The star-crossed , epic love affair? Start Wars, and... let's go have a date & "I am going prove you how much I love you... [fade to black]" Pfft.

Edited by DomiSotto

Hmm, tough call between Risha and Kaliyo for the gals. One one hand, Kaliyo is the first and last lesson an Agent learns regarding freedom, but on the other hand, can I really say no to Tara Strong? Close call, buuuut Kaliyo gets the vote.

I haven't done a lot of the female PC romances, but Andronikus Revel was a perfect fit for my Sinq Assassin.

Classic customization for both.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.