"Siren's Song" RP & Charity Event - Feb 21st, 10pm EST

Luniara

EVENT FLYER

Sildexon Gas Mining, Inc., in association with the Foundation of Disconnected Familes From War . formally invites you to attend to a night of the Siren's Song, featuring Marion Nightingale in her very first musical debut. Proceeds will benefit the foundation. In return you will get an unforgettable evening which will be filled with entertainment, good music, elegant fashion, satisfying drinks and the most charitable people in the entire Galaxy!

February 21st, 2015 - 10:00pm EST

Dark'side Grotto Stronghold

Formal clothing is required. Weapons are prohibited. Guards will be on duty.

OOC:

It's been some time since we've been on a formal event that doesn't feature cantina crawling, so we thought it was about that time! However, this event will be a little different and we hope to have as many contributors as possible.

The event is open to both Imperial and Republic.

Though this is a in-character event, Penumbral's goals goes far beyond simply a successful RP night. While we aim to bring the community together once more, we are striving to raise funds for the Children's Charity, "Childs Play", where contributions from out community will go directly to impacting the lives of children in hospitals, shelters and misplaced homes. Child's Play works alongside hospital staff, setting up wish lists for toys, games, books and a variety of fun stuff kids enjoy. To learn more behind the organization, you may click here.

During the event, we will be livestreaming soothing music alongside the in game roleplay. Those that wish to will then have a chance to donate directly to the Child's Play Charity. We will be posting the link to donate during the event.

To avoid overcrowding and to avoid trolls, this event will be held in player housing. Please spread the word, tell your friends and come join us for another lovely evening! The event will take place at the darkside'grotto stronghold listed on the Nar Shaddaa stronghold registry. Invites may also be attained by Luniara and others within Penumbral. Please join the RP channel (/cjoin RP) for updates.

At the end of the night (because it was so busy last time) those that donate will be placed in a raffle for a 2400 cartel point card (please ensure to leave your in game name when donating to benefit from this).

It is also asked that donors whisper Luniara with the amount donated to ensure you are placed in the raffle.

Doors open: 9:30pm EST

Performance Begins: 10:15pm

Hope to see you all there!

A very special thank you to Aéla Dasvarat and Vorinthia.

DONATION LINK:

http://www.penumbralguild.com/donate

KEY HOLDERS:

Kj'vago (Pub)

Vejovis (Pub)

Orlynn (Pub)

Wraloa (Imp)

Luniara (Imp), Luni (Pub)

Vancett (Imp)

Maleficent (Imp)

Pherond (Imp)

DONATORS as of 2/22:

1 Ayren

2 Kj'vago

3 Larial

4 Colt and the rest of the Remnants of Hope / Vestige of Despair community

5 Blackflyer

6 Allinah

7 Icelus

8 T'Qora and Aurhia

9 Adjunct'Nine

10 Maddii

Unknown

Unknown

11 Thelron

12 Geris. Vestige of Despair.

13 Maleficent

14 Alpha Company

15 Pherond

16 fenn - clan fenris

17 Eirilian

2015-02-21 19:27:07 PST US $5.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:25:56 PST US $25.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:33:49 PST US $25.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:37:13 PST US $25.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:40:34 PST US $15.00 Unknown

anonynompolis ;)

18 Corporal Vejovis - Alpha Company

19 Typhaon and the Sons of Korriban

Edited by Luniara

• 2 weeks later...

We are so excited for the event tomorrow.

Ensure you get there early to ensure your spot in the stronghold. You are welcome to arrive at any time to RP. I will be posting contacts later on tonight to PM for Pub side stronghold invites.

For screenshot purposes, We ask you to please not use any bulky/oversized/hover chairs. (command thrown family, meditation chair family, chair6)

I am also preparing the playlist! <3 If anyone has any favorite arias, hit me up with artist name and song title and I will try to get it set up.

If you can not attend tomorrow and would still like to donate to this great cause, feel free to visit the following link (please leave your in game name or official SWTOR forum name so you can qualify for the raffle).

http://www.penumbralguild.com/donate

Again, all proceeds go 100% and directly to Child's Play.

Edited by Luniara

Penumbral would like to thank everyone for coming out last night. It was...quite a blast and experienced. Everyone got along, everyone assisted in some form or another.

At the end of the event, we, as a server community, raised

$400

for the Child's Play Charity.

This morning I found we had one last donation that brought us to our goal of $500!

I'm so proud of our RP community and would really like to thank everyone for coming out and assisting, especially my fellow guildies and of course, our singer for taking the time.

Vejovis of Alpha Company was kind enough to twitch stream the event (at least halfway through). For that I want to that him (my computer could only do so much! It's not the new monster it used to me). For those that missed the show and would like to watch, here is the link. http://www.twitch.tv/killhappyfool/c/6172656

THANKS VEJOVIS!

As promised, those that left their name in the comments section are eligible for the 2400 Cartel Point Raffle.

First, a screenshot of the final donation tally:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/luniara/donations2_zpsmqvtqqew.jpg

Then, a screenshot of the donation page:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/luniara/donations_zpsrrinzodj.jpg

Each person that left their name (only 2 have informed me they donated that didnt list their name) is being given a number (1-whatever). From there I will be using a random number generator to find the winner. For those that want to step up with a donation confirmation that did not put their name down, I will place you in a separate raffle so you too can be rewarded. I'd hate for people to be left behind.

1 Ayren

2 Kj'vago

3 Larial

4 Colt and the rest of the Remnants of Hope / Vestige of Despair community

5 Blackflyer

6 Allinah

7 Icelus

8 T'Qora and Aurhia

9 Adjunct'Nine

10 Maddii

Unknown

Wishes to remain Anon (but I know who you are)

11 Thelron

12 Geris. Vestige of Despair.

13 Maleficent

14 Alpha Company

15 Pherond

16 fenn - clan fenris

17 Eirilian

2015-02-21 19:27:07 PST US $5.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:25:56 PST US $25.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:33:49 PST US $25.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:37:13 PST US $25.00 Unknown

2015-02-21 19:40:34 PST US $15.00 Unknown

Anonynompolis

18 Corporal Vejovis - Alpha Company

19 Typhaon and the Sons of Korriban

I would personally like to thank Typhaon for him and his guilds very BIG generosity for donating $100, thus allowing the community to reach our goal. While I aim to keep my word that everyone above will be placed in the 2400 Cartel Point raffle, we would like to reward you guys with your own 2400 Cartel Point Pack, donated by one of our members, which will be in your guild leaders mailbox. Thank you so much.

Now, the winner of our raffle with screenshot provided is...

#6. Allinah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/luniara/winner_zpsapzhd2zo.jpg

She will be getting an ingame mail or PM on the forums.

Congratulations!

I'm so overjoyed that we all could do this together and I think it speaks wonders for our community. Through all the dissing, infighting, ganking...at the end of the day we're people on the other side of the screen - awesome peoples! Thank you all so so much for coming out! Please feel free to visit our gallery on our website for screenshots OR send me some of your own screenshots (whether you link me to your website gallery or photobucket, etc.) so I can add them to ours.

Guild's In Attendance:

• Penumbral
  • Clan Fenris
  • Cursus Honorum
  • Vestige of Despair
  • Clan Epsis
  • Transcendence (thanks to Krukk for giving up his spot for our singer when she D/Ced)
  • Remnants of Hope
  • Alpha Company
  • Arcanum
  • Cathar Crusaders
  • Marine Expeditionary Unit

THANK YOU!

Shopped screenshots:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/luniara/Screenshots/SirensMelody_01_zpsprw2ff3d.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/luniara/Screenshots/SirensMelody_02_zpsmlznxadv.png

Edited by Luniara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.