Bioware. Try 30-59 bracket pvp, then report back

GrimRita

Expertise isn't actually the issue here.

It's bolster bolstering 55-59 more than 30-54. Or not bolstering 30-54 enough to match the stat gain from leveling at 55-59. Either way, 55-59s have a much, much larger health pool and main stat.

Musco tried out the midbie bracket on Shadowlands. Unfortunately, he got "MACLEANED!" and decided not to stream anymore. It's a shame we never got 4 people to queue a premade against him. I would have loved farming his team inside of their own spawn at Voidstar.

Yes, please. The 30-59 bracket is broke due to expertise. You can generally tell who will win by which side has more 55-59's. Looking at the 55-59's, I can see even with terrible and no real damage rotations, they are simply crushing 30-54 players.

I don't care if bolster is fixed to where you can show up wearing no clothing/armor and still have full stats. At least it comes down to skill at that point.

What is worse is that the 55-59's seem to like it. I have seen, multiple times, level 59's leave a match right before the wz completes to not get the xp. These guys just sit and farm to keep out of the 60 bracket.

Again, the issue is NOT expertise. It's bolster. Lowbies and high levels BOTH get 2018 expertise. If anything, expertise is actually preventing it from being MORE broken, since if a 59 tries wearing gear over 162 rating they lose expertise.

Bolster isn't working correctly. But expertise is.

Yes, please. The 30-59 bracket is broke due to expertise. You can generally tell who will win by which side has more 55-59's. Looking at the 55-59's, I can see even with terrible and no real damage rotations, they are simply crushing 30-54 players.

I don't care if bolster is fixed to where you can show up wearing no clothing/armor and still have full stats. At least it comes down to skill at that point.

What is worse is that the 55-59's seem to like it. I have seen, multiple times, level 59's leave a match right before the wz completes to not get the xp. These guys just sit and farm to keep out of the 60 bracket.

Why level up, and have to spend millions of credits on augs/mods etc., when you can get to 59 and be the very top of the food chain? Of course some players will do this.

You have some people who prefer having a distinct advantage over other players. They do not play to face competition. They play to not just win, but to obliterate and humiliate the weaker players and enjoy the fact lower levels have no chance against them.

Again though. I think many threads and posts state this.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. I mean he streamed himself on the community stream doing midbie pvp on Shadowlands. It's not up for debate, or a take my word for it kind of thing. It's saved on their community stream. So... yeah.

"defeated by BruceMaclean" lol. Too funny.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.