Another "I'm Done" thread

Iffyluse

I mean, 8 euros a month to hang out with guildies, do raids (I treat them like it's playing Left 4 dead and borderlands), play the market, do PvP. Well worth it for me.

Better than buying another terrible Ubisoft release for 60 bucks ;)

Edited by Iffyluse

I stay subbed just to rub it in the face of the whining unsubbers.

Really though I only really stay subbed right now for the market/gtn/gathering content ... too many other games consume my actual game play time right now but I still want to keep my swtor fortune growing and playing cartel market pack lottery. :D

Edited by MeNaCe-NZ

i'm done with tor.

the community is awful one of the worst i have ever seen. it has nothing like swg had and this game is slowly dying anyhow.

*Every* game is slowly dying. So's everyone, come to that. What people are seeing- a slow decline, then a spike of interest when a new expansion hits (never mind if you don't consider it an expansion, that's irrelevent, expansion is the term the company has used to describe it), followed by a tailing off of interest again until the next one- that's normal. That's why expansions happen. It's not "Our game's doing so great we're going to reward you all with nice juicy new content", it's "Please come back, we miss your beautiful money sooo much!"

As for it not having what swg had... well, it's not SWG, so, unsurprising really, I guess. I'm not saying SWG wasn't a great game- personally, I never played, but I've heard great things about it from my SO, but different games, different devs, different goals.

As for the community... is there a 'General Discussion' forum anywhere that *isn't* about as warm-hearted and renowned for forgiveness and generosity as the Sith Empire's Annual Best Kitten contest?

i'm done with tor.

the community is awful one of the worst i have ever seen. it has nothing like swg had and this game is slowly dying anyhow.

Weren't you done a year ago or so? I think I remember you saying you were quitting?

Just killing time until Black Desert. There's just nothing to do in this game outside of the scripted content. It'd be nice to be able to explore, create, do something new and interesting. Progression has gotten stale, and even joining a RP guild on a new server isn't bringing much to the table. Guess burn out is setting in for me.

Game is mediocre at best and really not worth subbing to. Sadly, it's even worse as a F2P game so I stay subbed now and then.

What you're really saying is there isn't a better game to play.. or it's the best game available right now. Because otherwise you'd be having a pissy attitude in a different GD I assume.

Edited by iKlone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.