Looking for a guild

CEOofNEI

i am in a guild now and its been a fun ride, but lately the guild management has started with progression teams and the way that's been handled has left a few people unhappy with the situation, i am one of them.

im looking for a mature guild with a sense of humor a fine mix of male and female players that do run ops, that is a must since the reason for joining the guild was the endgame. also a guildship is a must.

im fairly good not the best up there i parse around 3700 on a good night. (had one at 3970). (guardian DPS)

please send me a message here with your ingame name if this sounds interesting to you.

i am in a guild now and its been a fun ride, but lately the guild management has started with progression teams and the way that's been handled has left a few people unhappy with the situation, i am one of them.

im looking for a mature guild with a sense of humor a fine mix of male and female players that do run ops, that is a must since the reason for joining the guild was the endgame. also a guildship is a must.

im fairly good not the best up there i parse around 3700 on a good night. (had one at 3970). (guardian DPS)

please send me a message here with your ingame name if this sounds interesting to you.

Important question. Do you ERP?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.