ultimate leveling bundle question

Daniellcarlson

just returned to game, havent had a character to max level yet. i have read what the pack gives and read about what it covers in my character perks in game..Improved Class Mission Experience I-V....Improved Exploration Experience I-V....Improved Flashpoint Experience I-V.....Improved Space Mission Experience I-V and Improved Warzone Experience I-V.

i been reading posts on this bundle and found one here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=619282 post #6 basically saying i will earn 30 percent more the normal rate of 100 percent being a sub.

the 30% class quests which is a handful till max level, exploring which is to far an inbetween, instances if i chose to level up that way, space missions which i have no idea about yet and warzone stuff which i dont pvp for.

am i understanding this correctly? because that thread i mentioned is telling me i will earn 30% across the board from killing mobs to doing zone quests which i feel it wont be doing anything for me. the 10 major exp boosts..i could just buy whatever off the market to use.

i dont do anything out of that character perk for this bundle other than class missions and the occasional instance..i shouldnt be buying this correct?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.