Considering transferring for PvE.

Arkedius

Like the title state, im currently looking at servers since the one i have it feels dead. My main is Recent 60 Guardian tank . Im interested in Fp,Comm Runs, old school stuff datacrons etc. the pve aspect of the game. With that, How is this server in PvE for a casual? Casual-raider? Im working Overnights At the moment so my times will change for march. Not interested in pvp just wanna know the input on pve aspect. i have imp and pub toons. How stable is the server now?

Thanks Have a good day.

Like the title state, im currently looking at servers since the one i have it feels dead. My main is Recent 60 Guardian tank . Im interested in Fp,Comm Runs, old school stuff datacrons etc. the pve aspect of the game. With that, How is this server in PvE for a casual? Casual-raider? Im working Overnights At the moment so my times will change for march. Not interested in pvp just wanna know the input on pve aspect. i have imp and pub toons. How stable is the server now?

Thanks Have a good day.

It's pretty much the best server for PvE, The Harbinger being the most active server by far. And because of the APAC community it's active all around the clock, so you'll find guilds and players to play with at any time. :rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.