Removed the health penalty from Undying Rage.

Aztian

Removed the health penalty from Undying Rage. Additionally, the base cooldown of Undying Rage has been increased by 60 seconds.

About Time

Rest of the stuff in 3.1.1 are worhless i dont have a problem

People runing from me i have a problem with my medium armor

And one hit from a shadow 50% Heath left where a dps jug

Have 5 def skills

So the new Removed the health penalty from Undying Rage. Additionally, the base cooldown of Undying Rage has been increased by 60 seconds.

Are a Big help and maby its woth pvping agian time Will tell

I Can do 1.2 mill or more dmg and 0 deaths with my op and

Alot of kills or 10-19 meldes

1 2 shields really Low cooldown

2 Roll

3 ins heal and heal ( sometimes healthing AS dps to help team and won )

4 2 heal bots

5 stealth and vanish

6 high dps dots aoe

7 2 stuns

8 and agian stealth

Get my point? and dont let me talk about jugs or assisns

Sorry for spelling on my iphone

And one hit from a shadow 50% Heath left

This is impossible, unless you are nekkid and they are in full 2018 exp, min/max gear without bolster.

Unfortunately yours is not a very informative post. From what I know, Juggernauts/Guardians are supposed to be, well, juggernauts (no pun intended) on the battlefield. There's a reason they have heavy armour. Scoudrels/Operatives (and Assassins/Shadows to an extent) are supposed to be the class that strikes from the shadows, deals a lot of damage, rolls around, then vanishes again. They have light armour, so they have less endurance. They have less endurance, so they have less health. They have less health, so they get some healing abilities.

Again, from what I understand, Marauders/Sentinels were built to be the glass cannon. Abilities like Guarded by the Force/Undying Rage support this- deal a crap-ton of damage in a very small amount of time, while taking a crap-ton of damage and barely surviving. Same with Force Camo. Deal a crap-ton of damage, and then vanish for a couple of seconds when things start to get hairy.

This is impossible, unless you are nekkid and they are in full 2018 exp, min/max gear without bolster.

Unfortunately yours is not a very informative post. From what I know, Juggernauts/Guardians are supposed to be, well, juggernauts (no pun intended) on the battlefield. There's a reason they have heavy armour. Scoudrels/Operatives (and Assassins/Shadows to an extent) are supposed to be the class that strikes from the shadows, deals a lot of damage, rolls around, then vanishes again. They have light armour, so they have less endurance. They have less endurance, so they have less health. They have less health, so they get some healing abilities.

Again, from what I understand, Marauders/Sentinels were built to be the glass cannon. Abilities like Guarded by the Force/Undying Rage support this- deal a crap-ton of damage in a very small amount of time, while taking a crap-ton of damage and barely surviving. Same with Force Camo. Deal a crap-ton of damage, and then vanish for a couple of seconds when things start to get hairy.

have you even pvped before i am pre'beta char

and i can tell you its never been as bad as it is now.

this is not 1v1 i know that?

how is it my OP with 168 only do alot better with all he's sheilds etc roll etc ?

was pvping from, day one, and right now its a joke

i am in full 174 if i am valor rank 98 do you really think i am in pve gear? :o

have you even pvped before i am pre'beta char

and i can tell you its never been as bad as it is now.

this is not 1v1 i know that?

how is it my OP with 168 only do alot better with all he's sheilds etc roll etc ?

was pvping from, day one, and right now its a joke

i am in full 174 if i am valor rank 98 do you really think i am in pve gear? :o

Believe it or not, marauder's survivability is better than merc's.

Penalty was stupid anyway. Yes, it was one of the best DCDs if you knew how to use properly. Now that they are removing the penalty from it... Yes, they have to increase the cooldown. It will still be worse than Resilience/Force Shroud. Edited by Halinalle