Setting proper expectations for your customers Bioware.

Chimpopo

Please rename Star Wars The Old Republic to Bug Wars The Old Republic. This will accurately define the current state of this game.

Seriously, IT IS TIME to devote serious developer time to Quality of Life improvements (QoL) There are Bugs in this game that have been around since launch, they seem to multiply with every new expansion.

would have to agree....sadly, way too many bugs, way to many things done half a_s_sed and the complete lack of response to known issues and complaints....well, IRL most of us would be fired for acting this way to our customers. Personally I get the feeling they just don't seem to really care about what they are doing or what we think anymore. This last bit of fuss over the slot machine and tbh the latest expansion was overall really lazy. From what I can gather a whole lot of subs are going from pay to play to F2P/Preferred and a lot of folks no longer trust the CM anymore so maybe, just maybe, lost revenue will wake someone up over there.....maybe.

I absolutely agree. As seasoned lead application/web developer myself, I can assure you that I would have been fired or would have fired developers who let issues like this slip past them. However, maybe it's not the developers. Maybe it's that there is no quality analysis or quality control (QA/QC) people employed or if they do have them they TRULY are awful at their jobs. Either way, Bioware USA needs to get their act together and fix this stuff. I know six of my personal (real life) friends have unsubbed as a result of how things have been the last three months -- even before the big patch (erm... expansion). :(

I love this game and have played since launch, but I fear its days are numbered if they don't start improving things by reducing the amount of bugs in the game, releasing real expansions, stop sticking all the coolest things on the cartel market, start a real dialogue with their customer base, and hire more people to develop, design and test what could easily still be one of the best MMORPGs on the market. Help us Bioware USA and EA -- you're our only hope! :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.