PVP low level comments

arinbatastini

I am going to start with the obvious. Force lightning is used way too much. If you are a sorc, you don't need to use it nonstop, over and over. It is just annoying and you all have other attacks that are much more effective 1v1.

So Force Lightning and Sorcs are OP so nerf Operatives please.

I haven't had a toon to PVP in low level for 2 years I think. I do PVP in the 55-59 bracket since 3.0 just to get to lvl 60, but that is it for a long time. I just started a new gunslinger a couple weeks back (I think it is because I enjoy the pain). So I started in low level pvp and... The balance is horrible. Sorcs and sages rule everything and there are a lot of them. The balance issue isn't this bad for higher levels. There are still OP classes in endgame pvp, but at the start it seems they give everything to sorcs and sages.

I actually met new players in low level pvp. I promised them it gets better (I kinda lied). And I wonder how many of them actually leave the pvp world because of how bad it is. Oh well. My other advise was to delete your toon and start over as an operative. I am always helpful.

I am going to start with the obvious. Force lightning is used way too much. If you are a sorc, you don't need to use it nonstop, over and over. It is just annoying and you all have other attacks that are much more effective 1v1.

So Force Lightning and Sorcs are OP so nerf Operatives please.

I haven't had a toon to PVP in low level for 2 years I think. I do PVP in the 55-59 bracket since 3.0 just to get to lvl 60, but that is it for a long time. I just started a new gunslinger a couple weeks back (I think it is because I enjoy the pain). So I started in low level pvp and... The balance is horrible. Sorcs and sages rule everything and there are a lot of them. The balance issue isn't this bad for higher levels. There are still OP classes in endgame pvp, but at the start it seems they give everything to sorcs and sages.

I actually met new players in low level pvp. I promised them it gets better (I kinda lied). And I wonder how many of them actually leave the pvp world because of how bad it is. Oh well. My other advise was to delete your toon and start over as an operative. I am always helpful.

PVP is done on this game, and many players who focus purely on PVP will leave or are leaving.

Why? See arrow below.

---------> No. One. Cares.

I must say, in the 10-29 range, it is annoying how often sorcs spam that aoe. what bothers me about it on the baby merc is that DFA is basically my best dmg abil at that level too (15-19), and I'm on a cd, but the sorc just does it whenever he feels like it.

I noticed this in an FP too. I wouldn't mind shaving some dmg off of DFA if there were no cd on it. :p

you're in that bracket for less than a week, so it's no big deal but...yeah. iunno what they're doing with sorcs, but it seems like they've made a series of changes to the class w/o much thought about how the changes work together. ever since 2.0 I'd say.

at least with VGs, until the over nerf to pyro for the arena patch, the changes were consistent in theme/rationale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.