Do you even dps, bro?

Sepruzzo

3 million damage, 8 kills.

Farming damage by spreading DoT and AOE against heavily healed targets who then stand around eating the healed fluff damage because it doesn't do anything.

I don't even need to see the hidden enemy numbers to read that.

Edited by Gyronamics

You should see the kind of numbers we get when we get matched up as 4+ sorcs vs 5 or so healers in Voidstar.

2mil is on the low end of dmg done for the sorcs.. Healing done isnt even funny.

At the end though, all that matters is the 1 operative with 20k dmg done but the only bomb placement the entire game.

Guys can you make up your mind? Is FS fluff damage or not and needs a nerf then? BW developers are so much confused with contradictory comments. ;)

EDIT: My highest dps in wz is about 2.7k dps (as ling)... still chasing the 3k though, need one or two personally dedicated healers for that though ;)

Edited by MusicRider

I will say this; of the "fluff" damage that player did, I don't recall any of it being from force storm spam. Most of the battle took place at south, which a lot of close novare battles do, and it was the 2 or 3 sages on the other team spamming forcequake and their top dmg was 1.2 mill short of our sorc. Not D riding, just got a good laugh at the numbers when the scoreboard popped.

Has anyone got 4 mill?

I will say this; of the "fluff" damage that player did, I don't recall any of it being from force storm spam. Most of the battle took place at south, which a lot of close novare battles do, and it was the 2 or 3 sages on the other team spamming forcequake and their top dmg was 1.2 mill short of our sorc. Not D riding, just got a good laugh at the numbers when the scoreboard popped.

Has anyone got 4 mill?

I doubt that. His self-healing is very low for being madness so I assume he was lightning. In that case his biggest hit is too low for a thundering blast. So achieving 3k dps with single target abilities is not really realistic without using blast. To me it looks like force storm spam with chain lightning not bothering about anything else. The biggest hit is high for a CL but it is possible in the right circumstances.

Has anyone got 4 mill?

http://i.imgur.com/NQ9Ndlx.jpg

I doubt that. His self-healing is very low for being madness so I assume he was lightning. In that case his biggest hit is too low for a thundering blast. So achieving 3k dps with single target abilities is not really realistic without using blast. To me it looks like force storm spam with chain lightning not bothering about anything else. The biggest hit is high for a CL but it is possible in the right circumstances.

I was actually playing madness for this game. I wish I had been lightning :(

So? Always some excuse with some people, the question was DPS. Nothing else

The point of the game is to help your team win; not do fluff damage. If you want to test DPS, parse a kriffing dummy, not troll regs.

The question is not about DPS, its about your contribution to the team (assuming you realize the OP was being facetious).

The point of the game is to help your team win; not do fluff damage. If you want to test DPS, parse a kriffing dummy, not troll regs.

The question is not about DPS, its about your contribution to the team (assuming you realize the OP was being facetious).

4k dps still needs to be healed through and thats not always easy. "Fluff damage" from shadows/sins in hatred spec isnt really only small meaningless ticks of dmg these days.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.