Put back in line those op sins

Bedus

BW how long u need to gather data to decide to nerf this retarded class, look at representation in WZ. Every game is full of those fotm trash noobs, its like locust. PvP is so f..g boring, u must face those 1 button marvels , unkillable, unceccable with retarded damage and stealth.BW u spit in face of rest of players, NERF this **** asap

Hey, it's a lot to manage when 99% of time and resources are put into Cartel Market items, pve, and housing stuffs. PVP is the last focus, so prepare yourself for a long wait brother.

I suggest re-focusing on any of the other aspects of this game if you expect some semblance of fun. I hear the pve isn't too bad, and the RP is alive and thriving.

The Ebon Hawk has good peoples who would love to take you under their wing if you need mentored in the ways of ERP. I mean roleplay. I meant roleplay... really.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.