Opinions on the best looking Blaster Pistols in the game..

The_Anf

What is everyone's favourite looking Blaster Pistol in the game?

I'm only level 25 just starting to think of how I want my Gunslinger to look.

Bonus Question: Do you typically roll with two of the same looking pistols or to you mix and match?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're from an Embargoed CM Shipment, so they're hard to find and usually very expensive but Interstellar Regulator's Blaster Besh and Interstellar Regulator's Blaster Dorn are definitely two of my favorites.

The current Shipment's RK-[#] Starforged Blaster series is really good too (and are priced really well at the moment from what I've seen).

For when I start my own Gunslinger, though, I've set aside a couple of Primordial Blasters - the old-fashioned style fits well with the rough character concept I have.

Answer to the Bonus: I usually have a similar style, but not the exact same, i.e. right now I have an RK-4 and an RK-5 on my Merc, and I'll probably swap the RK-4 out for the RK-6 when the next pack comes out.

Edited by DarthDymond

There are a few looks that I particularly like. With my BH I went with a pair of this style. Not identical, in that the colors are different, but the same style.

When using twin blasters I prefer a matched set.

If I make a(nother) powertech one day I may go with this style.

And this one is a classic to me.

There are other looks that I like, and maybe I might find myself using some of those in the future. Some of them I just haven't come across yet so I can't be sure. Looking at it on a computer monitor is one thing, but when you get into the game and start using the weapon yourself is when you can really decide if the look is right for you.

Early Retirement

Quiet

The Lesser's Legacy

^^ These were removed when RotHC was released, but there are plenty of identical ones still available.

Oh man, I forgot about the Early Retirement / Black Nebula style blasters, those are pretty great.

Also the Lesser's Legacy reminded me that I really need to stock up on Gray Helix Components when the Gree Event comes back next so I can grab Gray Helix Blaster, to equip Mako with (I love the Flash Gordon, '60's sci-fi vibe).

For PTs no question the CZ pistol, I just envision PTs with a rifle and its the closest thing.

For mercs, slingers, and scoundrels I prefer smaller ones, there are tons, but I like the kingpin ones because of the laser sight. The new star forager pistol coming out in the next pack looks classic and functional.

Edited by wiredgutter

They're from an Embargoed CM Shipment, so they're hard to find and usually very expensive but Interstellar Regulator's Blaster Besh and Interstellar Regulator's Blaster Dorn are definitely two of my favorites.

The current Shipment's RK-[#] Starforged Blaster series is really good too (and are priced really well at the moment from what I've seen).

For when I start my own Gunslinger, though, I've set aside a couple of Primordial Blasters - the old-fashioned style fits well with the rough character concept I have.

Answer to the Bonus: I usually have a similar style, but not the exact same, i.e. right now I have an RK-4 and an RK-5 on my Merc, and I'll probably swap the RK-4 out for the RK-6 when the next pack comes out.

Looks like it's time to sell my extras on GTN then!

WOW

So many good options

(and that Tor Fashion site is life (game) changing)

So far I like the idea of the Interstellar ones on my Gunslinger and a Balmorran Hand Cannon on my Scoundrel (I have both at 25 I couldn't decide 1 or 2 blasters)

Any opinions on best gear for gunslinger looks wise?

right now I bought a Shrewd Rascal chest off the GTN because the preview looked amazing.

http://tor-fashion.com/shrewd-rascal/

That depends on what look you're looking for. I've got a pair of the kingpin blasters on my slinger, and minus the laser sight, they're perfect for that toon. But I've got the Bounty Broker's pistol on my PT, and that one's completely different, but perfect for that toon. I'd say, when it comes to weapons, you've probably got the best variety and selection in blasters pistols. Check out TORFashion and browse away my friend.

Any opinions on best gear for gunslinger looks wise?

right now I bought a Shrewd Rascal chest off the GTN because the preview looked amazing.

http://tor-fashion.com/shrewd-rascal/

Yeah, Shrewd Rascal is pure gold for a smuggler look if you ask me. I have that set and the Trailblazer, the Show-off's Casual, and the Interstellar Privateer sets put aside to mix-and-match a look from when I make a Gunslinger. I might grab the Outrider jacket too.

A few others that I've equipped on other characters (mainly for smuggler-like companions) that I might end up using the account unlock for: the Canderous Ordo set, the Subversive or Troublemaker set (or just farm the TD-07A Scorpion gear, which is a nice world drop that looks the same), the Zayne Carrick set, and the Theron Shan set.

Edited by DarthDymond

Yeah, Shrewd Rascal is pure gold for a smuggler look if you ask me. I have that set and the Trailblazer, the Show-off's Casual, and the Interstellar Privateer sets put aside to mix-and-match a look from when I make a Gunslinger. I might grab the Outrider jacket too.

A few others that I've equipped on other characters (mainly for smuggler-like companions) that I might end up using the account unlock for: the Canderous Ordo set, the Subversive or Troublemaker set (or just farm the TD-07A Scorpion gear, which is a nice world drop that looks the same), the Zayne Carrick set, and the Theron Shan set.

Agree with most of this...I also dig the Calo Nord equipment for 'Slingers too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.