LF a Definition for a Couple of Terms

DomiSotto

Okay, the thread where it was first mention developed into a lively, fast paced discussion, so I am going to yolo my boring question.

Could I respectfully ask for the definitions/description of “Hard Switch” and “Tank Tunnel”?

I tried google-foo, and well, while the results were not as funny as for the ‘skank tank’ or ‘grass+Alderaan’ but no more relevant :)

Thank you!

Hard Switch = after pressuring one person everyone suddenly switches to another target (preferably using dps cooldowns). This is a common tactic among coordinated teams and if the healer isn't on the ball you can blow someone up quickly.

Tank tunnel = Put more dps into the tank than the healer can deal with. When targeting the tank, he is unable to mitigate your teams outgoing damage using taunts (because he is the target)

Here is a good example of a

I always thought of tank tunnel as "tunnel vision" on the tank - everybody focus the tank. Hit the only player that cannot be guarded.

P.S. Domi, I get the feeling that your sig is due to losing a bet? :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.