Server Wide Event launching in June

ANdysSs

Greetings Ebon Hawk Community, I am the leader or the Commanding Officer of 13th Battalion here on Ebon hawk and I am here to announce we will be hosting a server wide event in June, now this is just a post for guilds to sign up and show their interest.

This event will be a RP/PVP event and will need everyone's cooperation in doing so. This event will take place on multiple planets, the objective is to guard your factions VIP so to speak while killing the other factions VIP's as well. More details will be presented at a later date after enough guilds have expressed interest in this. This doesn't have to be for guilds only but is for guildless people as well.

If your guild is interested please leave your guilds name and contact info in this format down below. Please and thank you!

If any questions or want to know please have a officer or guild leader contact me via forums, our teamspeak (13battalion.enjinvoice.com) or at my guilds website 13battallion.enjin.com ! Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Guild Name:

Officer/Guild Leader Contact:

Website or other means of Contact:

or if alone

Name:

Best time to Conact you.

Edited by ANdysSs

Recommend either sides faction be a sage or sorc healer. They can't invis and can be difficult to take down presenting more of a challenge.

I plan on it choosing a similar class for this, there wont be any stealth classes chosen for this role, however first meeting on Friday, Febuary 27th at 7pm EST. If your guild plans on attending please send a Representative or have the Guild leader personally come.

Recommend either sides faction be a sage or sorc healer. They can't invis and can be difficult to take down presenting more of a challenge.

Difficult? Anyone with half a brain knows how to use a stealth scan. Invisible has got nothing to do with difficulty. It's not like they can heal while stealthed.

6 Days till meeting for Server Wide event June If your guild is attending, please get on our teamspeak 3 server (13battalion.enjinvoice.com). The meeting will be pushed back till 8PM EST so we can have more representation from the guilds attending or wanting to attend!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.