I just noticed that The Esseles is now a Tactical Flashpoint

Redlotusx

I assume The Black Talon is as well :) so i am gonna ask is it easier to get a group for those flashpoint now or i should forget about them.

use group finder just as easy. technically they always were "tactical" since you really didnt' get your "tank" skills until well passed that point.

was more like grouping up as

" i am a dps",

" i 'want' to be a tank"

"i 'want' to be a healer."

other than DPS roles were essentially meaningless, hence tactical

I assume The Black Talon is as well :) so i am gonna ask is it easier to get a group for those flashpoint now or i should forget about them.

I suspect they were "tactical" for some time before last patch. I seem to recall getting a group of 3 DPS for it once. They just switched categories in group finder.

That said, will it be easier? Probably not. 10-15 is too small a window and too quickly out leveled; people often just don't bother to queue for it.

I suspect they were "tactical" for some time before last patch. I seem to recall getting a group of 3 DPS for it once.

Yeah, some time before the patch I'd get three or four tanks for it.

10-15 is too small a window and too quickly out leveled; people often just don't bother to queue for it.

On Harbinger queues for them pop all the time, with very little wait. At least during U.S. prime time. Personally, I like all the social points, comms from the group finder, and a chance to get an orange offhand at an early level, etc.

esseles is the original tactical flashpoint it was always designed to have 4 of any class.

It was always designed to have 2 of any class plus 2 starting companions (which means all the companions are either tanks or DPS).

That's why it says 2+, and recommends a group of 2. The only time that changes is hard mode and that requires the trinity or being overleveled and overgeared.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.