ravagers actions.

Veilreaper

Is there any eta on if or when the rest of the suspensions/actions will be taken against the accounts that participated in the ravagers exploit? This is by no means a confession by me as most of you will assume it is. Bioware has my login info and knows i didn't play from before 3.0 hit to jan 15 because i was a little irked i didn't get the 3rd year anniversary rewards. but you may believe what you like. this post is in hopes a dev will answer my question as to when the rest of the actions will be taken. Thanks in advance.

Is there any eta on if or when the rest of the suspensions/actions will be taken against the accounts that participated in the ravagers exploit? This is by no means a confession by me as most of you will assume it is. Bioware has my login info and knows i didn't play from before 3.0 hit to jan 15 because i was a little irked i didn't get the 3rd year anniversary rewards. but you may believe what you like. this post is in hopes a dev will answer my question as to when the rest of the actions will be taken. Thanks in advance.

As BW has already stated, the actions have already started. You wont ever be told about who or their severity of punishment.

Stop starting these threads people, the problem is over.

Is there any ETA when people will stop spamming new threads about this topic?

The dev post states "As of this post, our actions against players has begun." This implies that they are not done yet. There has not been a post asking the questing that i originally stated. So your comments of stop making posts like this are irrelevant. I posted no backlash, or comments concerning the actions. It was merely a question for bioware. Which is what these forums are for. Edited by Veilreaper

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.