Tank or DPS Looking for New Raid Group

Lupious

Hi all! As the title suggests, I'm looking for a new raid group. I have a Sin Tank (primary) in mostly 198 with 4 piece 192 set bonus. DPS gear is 2 piece 198, rest 192. Both sets fully augmented. I also have a Sorc in one 198, rest 192. Progression:

SM Ravagers: Completed - No loot needed on my primary (tank).

HM Ravagers: First two bosses completed

SM ToS: Cleared to Underlurker

HM ToS: First boss completed

I'd love to find a regular, established group of people that have already cleared close to the same content as I have and that raid on a set schedule. I'm available all weekday evenings after 3:00 p.m. PST until about 12:00 a.m. PST and weekends anytime. I have Mumble, TS, Raidcall, and can get any others your team might use. Really the most important thing to me is consistency, having a somewhat regular schedule, and finding a FUN group of people. The game isn't fun if the people you're playing with aren't fun too!

As far as me personally, I'm in mid-30s, normal bank hours type job, been gaming 17 years. I took a break from SWTOR and came back about a week before the most recent expansion. Lots of experience raiding, don't mind spending a night wiping over and over for progression, and I'm usually up for most anything. I also don't mind tanking or dpsing. I primarily tank, but have no issues filling whatever role is needed.

Shoot me a PM here or in game under Narkosis, Ikky, or Narcoleptic.

Edited by Lupious

Will send you a message in-game when I'm able. My raid team is at the same level of progression as you are (with the exception that we have cleared both SM operations). We just downed Bulo in HM last night and are now going to be working on HM Sword Squadron.

I won't be around this weekend, but we raid on Mon/Wed from 8 - 11pm server time. If you are interested in talking more about this, send in-game mail to Xofie or Halfmint.

Thanks!

Will send you a message in-game when I'm able. My raid team is at the same level of progression as you are (with the exception that we have cleared both SM operations). We just downed Bulo in HM last night and are now going to be working on HM Sword Squadron.

I won't be around this weekend, but we raid on Mon/Wed from 8 - 11pm server time. If you are interested in talking more about this, send in-game mail to Xofie or Halfmint.

Thanks!

Definitely! You're not on now but shoot me a message when you are and I'll look for you as well. I'm going to mostly be on Narcoleptic tonight, but I bounce around between characters - Narkosis, Ikky, and Narcoleptic.

Edited by Lupious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.