Just Canceled my Sub, thanks everyone

Bethmora

So, its time to step away from this game. I wont do F2P cause I dont want to have to do all the stupid unlocks. If I come back it will be with a time card. I been here since launch and have had some fun. Im not going to bash anything but the one thing I wish BW didnt do was take away crafting from us.

No you cant have my stuff.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, its time to step away from this game. I wont do F2P cause I dont want to have to do all the stupid unlocks. If I come back it will be with a time card. I been here since launch and have had some fun. Im not going to bash anything but the one thing I wish BW didnt do was take away crafting from us.

I can't have your stuff?! Aw come on man! Nobody likes a hoarder! I'm depressed.

I wish you luck and hope you return with cards soon...:(

Wait, they took crafting away? I was crafting last night. Was there a patch this morning that removed crafting???

I hate to see good people go... I do hope you return with cards!

Then this thread was for naught. :mad:

No problem. I have 5 days left and taking a break. I will send all my bound items to you as soon as I can. Just a note: It has nothing to do with slots/crafting or bananas. I really like SOR. Just need a bit of change. Also could you use some old Centurion armor. It looks real spiffy on Guss.

They took away a big part of crafting with the CM. The CM gets all the cool stuff that would be nice to craft. Speeders, mounts, armors, crystals, dyes and so on. Yes, we got a few speeders that no one seems to want. No need to talk about it, its been talked about to death. I like crafting and BW does not, so I will wait for another game that has a better crafting system. There are so many things crafters could be making in this game but BW needs their money.

it's doing milions that's been taken away i think. low percentage profit maybe it's not worth the time or effort for some players.. well good luck and have fun on your next game OP

Possibly. But that just means you need to adapt and find a new market....I'm still making quite a bit of credits selling crafted materials. *Shrug* Who knows.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.