We need a response in regards to your ongoing investigation of lag issues, please?

ariasfel

I've never had lag problems before 3.0, but since have been plagued by many, and it's everywhere in game. My frames per second are great and my internet connection never drops. What I have been getting for the several weeks since expansion are massive spikes in lag, making the game unplayable for 5 to 10 seconds at a time. Underlurker is a nightmare.

I'm on a progression raiding team and this has been so bad that I'm considering quitting because it's holding back the rest of the team. I am a DPS and occasionally a tank and cannot perform a proper rotation, sometimes miss taunts, and worse, at times cannot complete mechanics.

I'm not going to go into the blah blah blah I paid for this service rant, but I've been a long time subscriber and supporter and feel so frustrated that I want to log off before my scheduled raid time is even close to half done.

Please, can we get an update? I'd really like to hear what is going on on your end Bioware.

Hmm, I haven't personally noticed any significant lag issues in the last 2-3 weeks.

Yep same here, everything's been fine for me since their last round of fixes. The first patch they tried fixing it didn't do squat, but the second one seems to have put things back to normalville, at least on my end.

Are you playing from the same region as your server? I get bad lag on the Harbinger but not anywhere else where I have toons. I only have 10-17ms latency to the East Coast servers so I have just started playing there and it has been noticeably better for me. I don't run into doors in my SH as much or get the red X of death in the latency indicator. At the best of times my latency to Harbinger was ~95ms in prime-time...it seems to be making a much bigger difference than I realized.

With all that said, I did not start having issues playing on a west coast server until SH early access and I had been playing on Harbinger/Droga's/Mask of Nihilus since launch. It was easier for me to move since the West Coast friends I followed there don't really play anymore;I am sure is not the case for everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.