I do not need to see all the goldspammers I have reported in my ticket history

Icebergy

Seems like you guys won't actually get rid of the gold spam, so can you at least not have my spam reports covering up my reports of more important issues?

If I am just right clicking and reporting for spam, I really don't need to see that ticket in my ticket history.

My ticket list is flooded with these. Its getting to the point where I am probably going to stop reporting them for spam just because I can't see any of my legitimate tickets.

are you actually using the /bug window to report spammers? I'm not sure but I don't think using the drop down on the chat window actually generates an in game ticket.

ignore them, click and report. but i wouldn't write out a ticket for it.

are you actually using the /bug window to report spammers? I'm not sure but I don't think using the drop down on the chat window actually generates an in game ticket.

This.

Reporting them from the chat window takes almost no time and doesn't generate a ticket.

I stopped reporting the email spam I get because it filled up my ticket quota (thankfully they finally cleared it out) and kept me from reporting actual issues.

Now I just delete the email after taking their credit and adding it to my Stronghold Unlock Fund.

No, I am right clicking their name and selecting "report for spam" and it creates a ticket automatically that gets listed in my ticket list.

You get the ticket, it seems, when you report the unsolicited in game mails. If you right click an item in your mail box and report as spam a ticket is created.

I just posted about this in the customer service forum as well because I am now unable to open tickets to get help I need specifically, as opposed to a ticket I generated to assist them in seeing who their problem accounts are selling credits.

They should be able to change the way this system is handled and still get their notifications.

This.

Reporting them from the chat window takes almost no time and doesn't generate a ticket.

I stopped reporting the email spam I get because it filled up my ticket quota (thankfully they finally cleared it out) and kept me from reporting actual issues.

Now I just delete the email after taking their credit and adding it to my Stronghold Unlock Fund.

When you get an in-game mail from a SPAMMER, and report the mail as SPAM, it generates a ticket that BioWare has been ignoring for over 3 months. They won't get rid of these people, they won't close the tickets that THEY generate.

When you get an in-game mail from a SPAMMER, and report the mail as SPAM, it generates a ticket that BioWare has been ignoring for over 3 months. They won't get rid of these people, they won't close the tickets that THEY generate.
Actually, they recently went through and cleared all of those out of my queue so it happens from time to time.

My suggestion: Don't report email spam. Just take the credit and delete the email.

At least the spammer is paying for the privilege to inconvenience you.

The levels of ridiculousness the spammers have gotten to is beyond description. In 2 weeks reporting the spam emails i have sent has made it so i cant report any more spammers.

They dont even try to disguise the site names in the mail title, why cant you just code it so any mail report spammed with a top known seller site auto completes, bans, and closes the "report" Once its reported.

A normal player wouldnt be sending mails with a credit seller site in the title.

Actually, they recently went through and cleared all of those out of my queue so it happens from time to time.

My suggestion: Don't report email spam. Just take the credit and delete the email.

At least the spammer is paying for the privilege to inconvenience you.

Its one freaking credit. Yay.

And they aren't even sending it most of the time now, they just send the spam with nothing attached.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.