16 man ops loot

I think it is funny how they are able to "fix" the slotmachine what was working as intended, right away. But are sure taking their time/having issues with increasing the loot drop in the new operations. I doubt very much that it can be harder to do

You know what really grinds my gears? EricMusco says that they have a lot of information about the exploits of Coratanni, according to EricMusco, they know "who used it, who they invited, how many times they exploited, when they participated, credits gained, and whether they gained a crafting pattern from reverse-engineering". However, when it comes to something so simple, at least in my opinion, as the 16man loot tables and the issues players have had since the launch of 3.0, TaitWatson claimed only a week ago that they had "completed the investigation". Considering the amount of data they have on operation loot which can be noted in the case of the exploit of Coratanni in Ravagers, I feel it's sad how they have allowed the bug with loot to be still in the game, almost two months after the release of 3.0 :jawa_confused:

I assume both EricMusco and TaitWatson are unable to grasp the seriousness in this situation, in any business, you want to prioritize your good costumers, so what if banning/punishing the exploiters is delayed by a week or two, if the vast majority can gain a better experience in the game, that should be prioritized. :jawa_eek:

Edited by RikuvonDrake

If it doesn't make them money, ala ops bugs, loot tables, etc, they either take a very long time to address the issue or never address them. Whereas, anything involving the CM ala, slot machines, appearance issue with cartel market items, etc, they seem to do anything possible to get the issue addressed ASAP, because it makes them money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.