When Do Conquests Lock-out?

DomiSotto

Okay, I have never did the Conquests, but a week before, I was surprised to meet my goal. So, I decided to replicate it. On Monday morning as I was leaving for work, I had 33,430 points, thinking that I am basically done, only a couple of things to do after I am back.

But, apparently it gets locked. The question is - when? I certainly don't feel like this happening again, 'cause, very annoying & need to recalculate points per day, since it is 6 days rather than 7.

Edited by DomiSotto

Okay, I have never did the Conquests, but a week before, I was surprised to meet my goal. So, I decided to replicate it. On Monday morning as I was leaving for work, I had 33,430 points, thinking that I am basically done, only a couple of things to do after I am back.

But, apparently it gets locked. The question is - when? I certainly don't feel like this happening again, 'cause, very annoying & need to recalculate points per day, since it is 6 days rather than 7.

If you go into your Quest tab, and click the Conquest link, it has a countdown timer on it for both your personal and guild conquest goals. New one won't start till sometime tomorrow though.

It's been that way since conquests were added. Monday is an off day in between the end of the previous conquest and the start of the next conquest. There is a countdown timer shown in-game where you see your score, and this corresponds with the dailies/weeklies reset time that applies to other things in the game. Reset times are at 5AM Pacific. (Give/take an hour for daylight savings? I don't know. It seems like it always happens at 5AM no matter what here in Arizona where we don't do daylight savings.) Conquest scores are finalized when dailies are reset Monday morning, and the next conquest starts when dailies and weeklies are reset Tuesday morning. Edited by Muljo_Stpho

• 1 year later...
Is there a delay in the Conquest system this week? It usually pops around 3AM my time and it is after 8 am my time and it still has not started. Have a red bar with no timer count down. Please advise.

Conquest has been moved back to 4.1 launch.

Tait posted it in the forums.

look for a Conquest broken thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.