Only level 60 matters! Stop crying about lowbies!

Lhancelot

Seriously. Since only lvl 60 matters, why does this game even have levels? I think it all needs to be streamlined, remove leveling from this game! It's stupid and a big waste of time. Everything else is a means to an end, and the end being level 60. As soon as you idiots realize this, you will understand how futile worrying about lowbies and mids really is... Get to 60 asap like a champ and stop being a lowbie like a chump.

Seriously. Since only lvl 60 matters, why does this game even have levels? I think it all needs to be streamlined, remove leveling from this game! It's stupid and a big waste of time. Everything else is a means to an end, and the end being level 60. As soon as you idiots realize this, you will understand how futile worrying about lowbies and mids really is... Get to 60 asap like a champ and stop being a lowbie like a chump.

Everything else is a means to an end, and the end being level 60.

Happy my point stuck :cool:

why does this game even have levels?

To experience the story leveling processes, of course!

Yeah, stop being noob scrubs and level to 60. Nothing matters but 60. Everything is fine in mids, those 59s in PvP gear that leave before a match ends and stay over and over and over and beat you down got their gear before you couldn't get PvP gear anymore so they deserve to kill you for being here first! If you don't like it, level up!

:rolleyes:

Yeah, stop being noob scrubs and level to 60. Nothing matters but 60. Everything is fine in mids, those 59s in PvP gear that leave before a match ends and stay over and over and over and beat you down got their gear before you couldn't get PvP gear anymore so they deserve to kill you for being here first! If you don't like it, level up!

:rolleyes:

rofl truth.

Happy my point stuck :cool:

To experience the story leveling processes, of course!

You don't need levels to experience story leveling processes! You can do quests and experience stories without leveling! Imagine the focus they could put into the STORIES if they didn't have to try to manage all the stupid "story leveling processes" as you call them! You need to think outside the box. Levels just get in the way of the stories tbh!

Seriously. Since only lvl 60 matters, why does this game even have levels?

Because everything in life is fun if you have nothing to put your effort into. Thats why your probably collect wellfare and ***** about something basic as leveling. Please uninstall/unsub the game please...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.