Has the CM been compromised?

DartDaya

Crew Skills are already worthless if you aren't a player with 22 characters and 176 companions, running crew skills through them nearly 24/7. Green and Blue crating mats are so common that the white mats you buy from the vendor are literally worth more.

Clearly you don't have Slicing on a toon whose companions are at max affection. :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They posted they would look into drop rates of JAWA JUNKS. Only JAWA JUNKS, only one reward out of many. Was nothing about nerfing everything else to oblivion.

Oh, when I read what they wrote I thought they ment "it" as the entire slotmachine.

Look at it this way....If you went out and bought yourself say a new Lexus and the next morning when you went out to get in your new Lexus to go to work and discovered a VW instead because your neighbors did not like your new Lexus....wouldn't you be pi-ss-ed? understandably people are PO'd Edited by parchedgoose

It wasn't exploiting the game. Bioware said using it wasn't an exploit. Putting coins into the slot machine isn't exploiting the game because that's how it was intended to be used. All of this is entirely Biowares fault.

Emperor Palpatine says "You have paid the price for your lack of vision!"

The slot machine was an exploit. It wasn't cheating, but it was exploiting the game.

Funny that some of you still say this when it was made abundantly clear by BioWare that it was NOT an exploit.

The only people who complained about it was CREDIT FARMERS and MATERIAL BARRON's who saw their massive profits and their material monopolies going away.

Edited by Choloe

Funny that some of you still say this when it was made abundantly clear by BioWare that it was NOT an exploit.

The only people who complained about it was CREDIT FARMERS and MATERIAL BARRON's who saw their massive profits and their material monopolies going away.

First Point: Bioware made a HUGE mistake saying it wasn't an exploit. This whole situation would be totally diffused if they just came out and said they are looking into whether or not it's abused or problematic.

Point two: No, it made Crew Skills worthless. Why should I run crew skills when I can watch TV and click my mouse for an hour and get ALL the mats I need? Do you not see how that breaks a portion of the game?

I was peeved mostly at the Certs & Rep items dropping from an in game item now aside from the real $ needed to be spent on it, or higher priced GTN packs compared to the amounts you can get with only 75k (Stack of coins). Each pack is about 150-250k base value per day, you can get nearly legendary rep with all the rep items you get now from the machine within 75k, as opposed to those that either spent tons of real $ or millions of credits in game.

It's funny how this topic won't go away no matter how strongly the apologists defend BW. $14.95 a month is chump change, but those of us that have invested $1000s of dollars in this game may feel a little let down by their attitude (arrogance) and silence to the issues.

Edited by Kahldor