Star Wars Team

GRAAMA

Just wanted to give all of you some positive feedback. Ive been playing this game since launch and it has come along way kudos to all of you. You have all come along way we all know it takes time to get the balance of classes the way that you all want. and some classes need more balance. and i am positive you all well do this. hope to see more of the rich lore and story expansions more pvp and i'm pretty sure this is going to be a great year for all of you.

Good Luck Star Wars Team:)

Just wanted to give all of you some positive feedback. Ive been playing this game since launch and it has come along way kudos to all of you. You have all come along way we all know it takes time to get the balance of classes the way that you all want. and some classes need more balance. and i am positive you all well do this. hope to see more of the rich lore and story expansions more pvp and i'm pretty sure this is going to be a great year for all of you.

Good Luck Star Wars Team:)

It's cute, but positive reinforcement only works on kids and animals. Adult humans learn to ignore positive reinforcement because by then they realize this is just a form of manipulation to get them to do what you want them to do. But. Kudos to you for trying.

Only the squeeky wheel gets the oil, and that's why things like slot machines get addressed on SWTOR instead of other issues. Why? Because HUNDREDS of threads and pages were posted in a manner of a few days complaining about them. That's the only way things get fixed. When people rage, throw things, and curse. **** gets fixed then.

To the OP,

There is no way a "thank you / kudos" post belongs in the PVP section unless you play a sorc.

Between bolster being jacked up, mid brackets being jacked up, tweeks becoming ramped due to poor decision making, some classes lacking viability in PVP, etc. they don't deserve a kudos, a job well done, or even a slap on the back (may be one to the back of the head).

This devolopment team did more wrong than they did right. I mean my God, these are the guys who didn't catch that bolster was being modified by ship components until the player base brought it to their attention. I find it hard to believe that in all the number crunching they do on the back end that they didn't realize that something wasn't off and looked to correct it before 3.0 went live. And then when the aweful truth came out, they didn't address it (at least not one the threads I read). The just put a one liner in the patch notes that it had been fixed.

But if that is the level of number crunching this Dev team does, then I don't really think the classes that suffer in PVP will ever be corrected, the mid brackets will be modified, tweeks will come to an end, or bolster will work as intended.

Edited by ForceWelder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.