Brand spanking new player...

Bobs_YourUncle

Well, relatively. This is my first MMO. I started playing in December as F2P and I've been hooked ever since. Im really amazed by the story of this game, and enjoy it enough to sub. So far I've played an inquisitor lightening dps to 39, an Agent op healer to 35 and a handful of other characters, though Im focusing on just the agent now to get to endgame. Man that story is epic, and playing a healer in flashpoints is really fun. Thanks for having me.

Umm, I think you meant to say "sparkling", instead of "spanking" :D

Anyhow, great to have you, have fun in the Galaxy Far Away!

"Brand-spanking new" is just an American English expression (might also be present throughout the wider English-speaking world, not sure).

Welcome to the party Bobs, glad to have ya.

Edited by DarthDymond

Umm, I think you meant to say "sparkling", instead of "spanking"

Never hear of "sparkling" myself. I'd always thought it referred to the practice of spanking a newborn on the butt to get him started breathing, but here's an explanation from a UK site that suggests the phrase is at least partially much older back into the 1500's, but the first known instance of the phrase together was in 1860:

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/brand-spanking-new.html

"Brand-spanking new" is just an American English expression (might also be present throughout the wider English-speaking world, not sure).

Welcome to the party Bobs, glad to have ya.

Well, I did hear of something being "sparkling brand-new"... but "spanking" makes my inner teenager want to giggle:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.