Anyone else just DC?

Exosasa

My guildies and I were in some WZ's against a baddie <Core> superqueue as always, and pretty much all of us DCed after seeing some of the others DC. This is 8:26 PM EST, I believe...

Anyone else?

I was in a different warzone and also seen over 5 ppl dc at the same time around that time.

My guildies and I were in some WZ's against a baddie <Core> superqueue as always, and pretty much all of us DCed after seeing some of the others DC. This is 8:26 PM EST, I believe...

Anyone else?

If it's the Queshball I'm thinking of, there were only 4 of us (but I guess that is what constitutes a superqueue these days) and we had 2 people DC during the match as well. I was top level running a ball in when everyone on the bottom level seemed to DC or lag to red-bar together.

Viking is right- it was a queshball, and there were only four of us. Two of us below near the spawn got the redbar timeout.

That's the second time in a week that particular even has happened to me in queshball, and both times it has affected multiple people in the same warzone.

Be seeing you soon at an offnode, Solicron. :)

Edited by Elsador

Viking is right- it was a queshball, and there were only four of us. Two of us below near the spawn got the redbar timeout.

That's the second time in a week that particular even has happened to me in queshball, and both times it has affected multiple people in the same warzone.

Be seeing you soon at an offnode, Solicron. :)

Were you the scoundrel that hit me at East in Novare?

Normally I would have laughed and rekt you (willing to back this up :D) but I was red-dotted the entire time. Kinda sad.

Oh, I totally believe you. It's the only possible explanation for my not being "rekt" (as the middle school gamers say). As for the duel... how about I just agree you're a far superior player than I am? I made a screenshot of the red-bar victory so I could turn it into my desktop wallpaper because it's going to be the greatest gaming moment of my life. Well, that and the time I beat Mario Bros. the first time. That was epic.:)

Oh, I totally believe you. It's the only possible explanation for my not being "rekt" (as the middle school gamers say). As for the duel... how about I just agree you're a far superior player than I am? I made a screenshot of the red-bar victory so I could turn it into my desktop wallpaper because it's going to be the greatest gaming moment of my life. Well, that and the time I beat Mario Bros. the first time. That was epic.:)

Well said, Middle-School gamer :rak_tongue:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.