Can't purchase expert crafting abilities? (451-500)

KorathTheCool

I have Shadow of Revan purchased, and I have enough cash. My skills are maxed out to 450 and I have all the available skills trained from the basic artifice trainer on the fleet. Yet when I go to click to buy Expert Artifice/Treasure Hunter/Archaeology, nothing happens. It stays on the "trainable" skills window no matter how many times I left or right or double click it. Am I missing something?

I am having exactly the same issue.

All prerequisites are completed, the Artifice Trainer lists Expert Artifice as "Trainable". But when I attempt to purchase nothing happens. The purchase link is not interactive and no money is removed from my account.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
If you look at your crew skills window does it still say the max is 450? Does it let you craft and the amount goes past 450? The Bug I've seen is I get the 500 level I can craft up to 500 but the npc still says I can upgrade its like it just doesn't register on that end only.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.