So, why exactly do we stay on Harbinger?

Fuzzy_Nugget

Returning player from few years ago. Just came back and all of my characters are on Harbinger. What's so special about this server that keeps us playing on it? Very tempted to find a way to transfer my main toons over to Shadowlands but would like to know what I'd be missing.

Higher population?

Sure, it crashes every now and then, but really, would you rather a crash once in a while or would you rather a dead server with nobody to do stuff with?

^ This. Also for APAC players this is the only server that has has a decent population in our prime time. So we effectively don't have a choice but to stay on this server.

Edited by Pandoras_Jar

That is the biggest reason. Better PvE and PvP scenes on Harb simply because it's bigger. faster pops, more people to group with to do PvE content. Also it's prime time (like stated above) is good for a lot of people. If it isn't for you, then make the change.

It's not perfect, but it's home. :D

It's all the same on every single server...

Just enjoy what the game has for you.

Just play for your own intertainment and do what you want to do.

I my self would just do as i whish (may "SOMETIMES" do this, do that when given advise) and play at my own pace and enjoy what intrests me.

Better PvE and PvP scenes on Harb simply because it's bigger. faster pops, more people to group with to do PvE content.

That, and a better economy - things on the GTN are cheaper and more abundant than on other servers that I've seen. Sometimes on smaller servers certain rare items aren't even posted at all, but you can find them on Harbinger.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.