info on Harbinger

Thurgur

Do they post anywhere to let us know whats wrong, or more importantly when it will be back up? MMO devs used to keep ppl updated. do they not do that now? or do I just not know where to look?

They have promised post mortems several times and pretty much never done it, or only offer vague explanations. For those of us who work in tech, it's either due to them having a "no transparency" policy, or more likely, lazy devs who don't feel that any of us are smart enough to understand a post mortem. After the handling of the slots, I kinda feel more like they just think we're all a buncha money producing a-holes that they can milk.

Do they post anywhere to let us know whats wrong, or more importantly when it will be back up? MMO devs used to keep ppl updated. do they not do that now? or do I just not know where to look?

No, they don't... I'm not even sure they have someone monitoring it... They know when a server goes down when the customers start complaining.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.