Don't look more come And Join Wargasm : Shadowlands

shirzo

Wargasm is a PvE & PvP Progression Gaming Community

Always Recruiting

Check them out!Thanks for stopping by and visiting us.

Wargasm is a PvE progression guild looking for exceptional players to join us. We focus on the most challenging content in whatever game we are playing. If you are thinking about applying, you can find the link Below

http://almagedom.enjin.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a GM or an Officer. Thanks for visiting!

Currently our progression

5/5 Ravagers Sm

5/5 TOS SM

Working on Hard mode

1/5 Ravagers HM

1/5 TOS HM

Hard mode and Nim Content back when 2.7 up to 2.9

5/5 DF HM

5/5 Dp HM

4/5 DF Nim

1/5 Dp Nim

Currently Looking for capable individuals or groups to join our rank and have fun in a community to provide a good gaming in environment if you're casual will provide as well. But if you want to do Hardcore raiding that's our main focus plus we offer player vs player environment if you have any question you're welcome to join our channel in game /cjoin Wargasm server btw is Shadowlands

Edited by shirzo

Ur still crying about that you got kick from Fp at that time i forgot was about let me see the opions below:

1. lack Dps

2. Standing stupid

3.not knowing ur class

choose one lol hahaha am just kidding i don't remember if i did something wrong am sorry my sincerely apologize

Ur still crying about that you got kick from Fp at that time i forgot was about let me see the opions below:

1. lack Dps

2. Standing stupid

3.not knowing ur class

choose one lol hahaha am just kidding i don't remember if i did something wrong am sorry my sincerely apologize

You're bad. Your guild is full of bads.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.