Please make 3rd anniversary decorations BOP ASAP

JidaiDerriphan

Seriously? Damn it. Why does noone inform me about these great exploits?

it's funny origianlly when I saw they weren't BOP i was thinking i should make an alt and hoard like 1000 knowing in 10 years they'll be a lot but then I thought there's no way Bioware is dumb enough not to change it once they're made unavailable... boy was I wrong.

Edited by JidaiDerriphan

*rolls eyes at OP*

What jealous you didn't think of it first?

Seriously, why must everyone who sees someone making more money than them in game now, rush to the forums & write a thread on why it must be nerfed?!?!

OP: If you must cry nerf, give reason on how it's hurting the economy, players, crew skills, and Tom down the road. Until then, just stop.

it's funny origianlly when I saw they were BOP i was thinking i should make an alt and hoard like 1000 knowing in 10 years they'll be a lot but then I thought there's no way Bioware is dumb enough not to change it once they're made unavailable... boy was I wrong.

That's insane. Are you kidding me?? The decorations that were made bind on pickup were changed to not being bound???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.