Don't look more come And Join Wargasm

shirzo

:ph_good_post:

Wargasm is a PvE & PvP Progression Gaming Community

Always Recruiting

Check them out!Thanks for stopping by and visiting us.

Wargasm is a PvE progression guild looking for exceptional players to join us. We focus on the most challenging content in whatever game we are playing. If you are thinking about applying, you can find the link Below

http://almagedom.enjin.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a GM or an Officer. Thanks for visiting!

Currently our progression

• 5/5 Ravagers Sm
  • 5/5 TOS SM

Working on Hard mode

• 1/5 Ravagers HM
  • 1/5 TOS HM

Hard mode and Nim Content back when 2.7 up to 2.9

• 5/5 DF HM
  • 5/5 Dp HM
  • 4/5 DF Nim
  • 1/5 Dp Nim

Currently Looking for capable individuals or groups to join our rank and have fun in a community to provide a good gaming in environment if you're casual will provide as well. But if you want to do Hardcore raiding that's our main focus plus we offer player vs player environment if you have any question you're welcome to join our channel in game /cjoin Wargasm

Edited by shirzo

What server-firsts have you guys gotten?

also, this is the wrong place to post recruitment threads. There's a guild recruitment section specifically for that.

This guild was Created first on shadow lands is also one year old we rarely post in swtor forum & thank you for redirecting me for to the correct forum

Edited by shirzo

This guild was Created first on shadow lands is also one year old we rarely post in swtor forum & thank you for redirecting me for to the correct forum

Cool, I'm still curious as to what multiple server-firsts you guys have gotten :)?

Cool, I'm still curious as to what multiple server-firsts you guys have gotten :)?

Where just hiding in the background in ICE BREAKER & Corelia Run.

My guild mates refer to wargasm as multiple server guild for other games what we mean by that we play other videos games for example BF4 & BF3 for Cheese & giggles

Where just hiding in the background in ICE BREAKER & Corelia Run.

My guild mates refer to wargasm as multiple server guild for other games what we mean by that we play other videos games for example BF4 & BF3 for Cheese & giggles

Ah that's cool. You might want to reword "server-first" then. The way I understood it (and I'm sure what many others thought) was that you were claiming server-first in PVE progression, as in you were the first to kill such and such boss on your server. If that's not the case, it's kind of misleading :) Best of luck with recruitment though.

Ah that's cool. You might want to reword "server-first" then. The way I understood it (and I'm sure what many others thought) was that you were claiming server-first in PVE progression, as in you were the first to kill such and such boss on your server. If that's not the case, it's kind of misleading :) Best of luck with recruitment though.

Fixed, Thank you for you're kindness

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.