Returning player WITH the changes in the game ITS like, IM new player PLEASE HELP

JEDIKATT

I have three questions and the first question is about the servers have things changed to wear if you have a another character with the same name on a different server you can't use that same character name on a different server or is it just that somebody else another account holder has that name

So basically is the computer stop me from playing in a name because somebody else from a different account has that name to ?

====

How do you subscribe to automatically sub to forum section's that you participated in ? every time I try to do this I can find it I have to keep hitting the subscription button every time and it would be nice to be able to automatically just added do it for me anybody can explain how to do this thank you very much

how do i add a icon stock on on here like you see hk50 pic by a user post

how i add 1 under my name

Edited by JEDIKATT

I have three questions and the first question is about the servers have things changed to wear if you have a another character with the same name on a different server you can't use that same character name on a different server or is it just that somebody else another account holder has that name

So basically is the computer stop me from playing in a name because somebody else from a different account has that name to ?

====

How do you subscribe to automatically sub to forum section's that you participated in ? every time I try to do this I can find it I have to keep hitting the subscription button every time and it would be nice to be able to automatically just added do it for me anybody can explain how to do this thank you very much

1. Characters, and their names are server-specific. A character taht you create on one server exists on only that server. If you try to create a character on a different server with the same name, and you aren't allowed to, that's because someone else on that server is already using the name. Theoretically, you could use the same name to create a character on every server, if you wanted to.

2. Go to My Account, click Forum Management and then Forum Options. In the Default Thread Subscription Mode droplist, choose a "notification" option. It's not really obvious, since none of them says "subscribe", but since the default setting is "Do not Subscribe", presumably choosing a notification will also auto-subscribe you to any thread you participate in.

3. To change the little picture by your Display Name:

Also in My Account, Forum Management, click Forum Avatar, and select the one you want to use. Not sure what you mean by "under" your name. If you mean a picture in your signature, beneath your posts, sorry, that's not allowed. You cannot put any images in your signature (or your posts). The only "images" you can include are the "ASCII art" that some folks do. Click the Forum Signature link in Forum Management to add or edit your signature.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

====

1. The game will simply ask you to rename your character if it's already taken.

2. You can only subscribe to a thread, not a whole section, as far as I know.

3. Account -> Forum Management -> Avatar

:rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.