complete full pay for version digital security key

JEDIKATT

complete full pay for version digital security key to that can be downloaded to phones and other mobile devices I would much rather have this option than try to go to Amazon .Com and have to pay some stranger unreasonable of 60 dollars or higher for the physical version not to mention another concern is what happens if the device breaks if there is a painful version of the digital download you are able to uninstall it when you need to if you have to reformat your phone or other mobile device

I'm not sure what you're proposing. You can already download the digital security key to your mobile devices for free. I think you access it thru the "My SWTOR" link above.

REASON ASING FOR THIS

Not all players are able to keep their subscription running 100% of the time in that case the run into difficulties after using the digital download key because of mobile devices have a tendency to crash and if your account is using this anger devise crashes you're in trouble because it risks subscription ends there is no way to reinstate the security key without resubscribing I can understand people wanting to subscribe Chretien game experience of course I just have to subscribe just to the security key or have to reinsert it seems like a sad thing to do also very costly

hope all understand now cus with the free key must re sub just to keep the door open to uninstall it / reinstall it if you must do so

Edited by JEDIKATT

This thread in fact proving how important punctuation and paragraphing are...

The sizes too small for me to change anything sadly that that been the case which you should also know is I'm using Microsoft voice program it continually makes errors there's nothing I can do about it

There are often missing words and send structures do not appear properly

And an if anybody has a suggestion about this please give it to me thank you very much

But my original point of having a digital paid version for a security key is still the topic here

Edited by JEDIKATT

This reminds of something... I forget the user name but there was another poster that often made lots of topics that looked very similar to this. A dozen or so new suggestion topics created back to back each day for any random thought that crossed the guy's mind, all posted in this same sort of broken and hard to follow style.

Anyway, what's this about non-subscribers not being allowed to set up security keys? And if it's true, how would a paid version of the app help? It would be subject to the same set up rule as the other versions of the key, so the non-subscriber wouldn't be able to use that either.

It's like some sort of word salad.

As far as the smartphone app goes, yes, you must be a subscriber to use it but you can continue to use it as preferred as long as you don't remove it from your account.

In the entire time I've had the app on my phone, I've only had to reset it once and that was because of an iOS upgrade.

Bottom line: The free key is a subscriber perk.

Don't like that, then deal with the one-time-password emails or buy a physical key.

That being said, They really need to keep the physical keys in stock.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.