Change it back

SebastiaanZ

You know you eventually are going to change the slot machine nerf back or at least increase the drop rates of all mats and certificates to keep the community happy. So why not do it directly?

Also, you lied to us Eric, you lied to us in our faces. This is not how you treat your playerbase.

You know you eventually are going to change the slot machine nerf back or at least increase the drop rates of all mats and certificates to keep the community happy. So why not do it directly?

Also, you lied to us Eric, you lied to us in our faces. This is not how you treat your playerbase.

Well, they said at the Cantina event that they have no plans to change it. It's done.

Deal with it. Either keep paying them to cheat you, or go Preferred.

I will keep bringing this up, cause it was a dick move and the Dev team lied to us. They wanted to make grade 11 materials more accessible, they did, and now they made a dick move turning it against us. This is malpractice.

I demand, no a large part of the playerbase demands a reverse of the changes or at least increase the drop rates again.

^ I couldn't agree more...

change it back?.. i hope not, extremes are never good...

make it fair and balanced?.. that's what needs to be done...

^ I actually agree with this as well...

The initial drop rates were crazy... while I wouldn't say no to them, I get why SOME sort of adjustment was needed... or wanted by some people...

Something in the middle, perhaps 50% of what the initial rates were, across the board would be fine.

Or a 70% drop for purples, a 70% increase for greens, and CM certs at 50%.

The current nerf? Might as well remove the machine completely, it no longer serves a function if you're at max rep.

^ I actually agree with this as well...

The initial drop rates were crazy... while I wouldn't say no to them, I get why SOME sort of adjustment was needed... or wanted by some people...

Something in the middle, perhaps 50% of what the initial rates were, across the board would be fine.

Or a 70% drop for purples, a 70% increase for greens, and CM certs at 50%.

The current nerf? Might as well remove the machine completely, it no longer serves a function if you're at max rep.

Yeah, the drop rates were nuts and needed tweaking. Even shifting away from purples altogether...just blues and greens. Definitely a sloped rate from green to purple. But this...this **** is ****ed. I bought the emperor's robes and they tweaked them into the emperor's jock strap. :rolleyes:

My opinion is that Eric Musco feels just as mislead as many players feel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.