How beat a sorcerer in PVP

TheRedeemerFour

What if the paradoxum happens, and you kill a sorc with a sorc? ;-)

How to kill a sorc: do enough damage that at the end their health = 0

Avoid enough damage so your health > 0

I know you are trolling, but just in case you need real guidance, what discipline are you playing?

More like what class, because if he's trying to solo sorcs as an assassin, powertech or merc and is not able to accomplish it, he's hopeless.

You are aware that operatives can currently heal a ton while in dps spec?

That plus rolling for immunity is massive sustain.

I am well aware of that.

I played with Justyy a while back in srwz on his scoundrel on dot spec - did 60k dmg and 100k healing in a 4v4 DPS match. So yeah... :p

I am well aware of that.

I played with Justyy a while back in srwz on his scoundrel on dot spec - did 60k dmg and 100k healing in a 4v4 DPS match. So yeah... :p

I was under the impression that 3.0 was to reduce the offhealing and yet an operative can roll/run/spam heals to keep themselves alive for an immense amount of time or offheal for the team.

The only class which genuinely had offhealing crippled into the ground was mercs, *** was the line of thinking behind it all.

I am well aware of that.

Sorcs with bubble heal, and a tad more skill the spamming force storm the entire time, can do double and three times the amount of healing, as well as dps.

I do not think sorcs need a nerf tho, they are still very squishy.

Sorcs with bubble heal, and a tad more skill the spamming force storm the entire time, can do double and three times the amount of healing, as well as dps.

300k healing and more dps in dps spec in a normal srwz?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAHHA

I'd hate to be nerfed but results like these are unacceptable

I believe sorcs are over tuned, but they aren't unkillable. Some classes will have a very hard time. Other classes will have less of a hard time. A hatred sin shouldnt have too much of a problem. If they are good at kiting and you aren't good at keeping up you probably won't win. They have a full tool belt, which IMO needs tweaked, but play smart and you can still win. Trick is to keep them from kiting you, which is hard. Edited by Saikochoro

You can't.

LOL... That is so funny you must be trolling or you are just a bad player

There are so many tactics to use against a Sorc to defeat them... Sure a good Sorc is hard to kill... But same goes for any good player of any class

Also the numbers people are getting on Sorcs aren't reflective of their team contribution... Most just stand there spamming Storm in the hope of big numbers... But in reality do very little... Easiest way to counter storm is don't stand in it in a group... The only times a Sorc should be using storm repetitively is to put pressure on healers who have all their team crowded around them in an AOE heal or to stop spam cappers on a node

At the end of the day people don't understand what LOS is so they don't target of focus the Sorc to kill them or force them to retreat... Then the Sorc just LOS all match and produce big numbers... Next time they have massive numbers look at how much damage they actually took... How much self healing they had to do and see if they had good healers on their side... If they have 1 or 2 good healers... LOS and self heal they will have big numbers... Especially if the enemy stands in the storm

Also I suggest you roll a PT//VG or Sin/Shadow and see just how OP they are too... A good Sin will nearly always beat a Sorc and the same goes for a PT when they pop Override and shoulder cannon the sh*t out of them... If you are playing a Mara... Good luck... LoL

How do you kill a sorc?

Show up. ;)

I have no issues killing them on any of my toons; my gunslinger rips through them so fast, some don't even barrier fast enough. Same with my assassin and my jugg... oh and my pt. And operatives rape them.

In fact, outside of Force Barrier, they are still the squishiest class in the game and my primary target.

How do you kill a sorc?

Show up. ;)

I have no issues killing them on any of my toons; my gunslinger rips through them so fast, some don't even barrier fast enough. Same with my assassin and my jugg... oh and my pt. And operatives rape them.

In fact, outside of Force Barrier, they are still the squishiest class in the game and my primary target.

They can be beat, but you must only come across horrible sorcs if you feel they are the squishiest class in the game.

I've played with you before, so i just want to point out where i said "with a tad more skill then spamming force storm..

I could counter this by calling you a noob etc, but why would I? You're a nobody. I'm well known for being a good sorc (not a good person). You need to sit the F down - and at your convenience go look up season 1, Ancestry. Once you've found a sorc with 80% win ratio come back here and start with your smack **** again.

300k healing done in a, I say again because appearently some people are too stupid to read, NORMAL SRWZ while doing 120k damage is a *********** JOKE

Edited by AdamLKvist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.