Any advice for a raider going preferred ?

BuriDogshin

So i am going Preferred soon, but still would like to raid with my group.

I'm pretty well decked out as a sub: all 4 Strongholds, Cargo Hold and Legacy storage fully unlucked (with CC). I have 19 toons (16 at L60), 2 full panels of BtL raid gear in my Legacy store, lots of mats, lots of Jawa scraps, somewhere around 15 million credits, 1000 CCs left. The legacies of spending too much real money on this game.

Any advice on what unlocks (besides Ops passes) I should buy with those credits before I get credit-capped? Or should I just transfer all those credits to my wife, who recently renewed for 6 months and won't be going Preferred for another four months? She can buy stuff and trade it to me, right?

So i am going Preferred soon, but still would like to raid with my group.

I'm pretty well decked out as a sub: all 4 Strongholds, Cargo Hold and Legacy storage fully unlucked (with CC). I have 19 toons (16 at L60), 2 full panels of BtL raid gear in my Legacy store, lots of mats, lots of Jawa scraps, somewhere around 15 million credits, 1000 CCs left. The legacies of spending too much real money on this game.

Any advice on what unlocks (besides Ops passes) I should buy with those credits before I get credit-capped? Or should I just transfer all those credits to my wife, who recently renewed for 6 months and won't be going Preferred for another four months? She can buy stuff and trade it to me, right?

I think she can, and thats probably your best bet.

ETA: Also, take a look at your legacy pane, anything that looks juicy would be a good purchase right now.

Edited by Frybert

artifact equipment authorization (this one is pretty much a must along with ops passes), crew skill slot (you get 2 by default) action bars (you get 4 I think?), hide headslot, unify colors, show companion customization (if you use those), show titles - legacy and normal (again if you use those), section x acess (if you plan on going there while preferred), potentially character slots (you get 6 by default - 16 max), guild bank acess (if you use guild bank for anything at all)

I think I remembered everything? might be missing stuff - you can go into unlocks tab of cartel market and check out various unlocks.

and yes, trading your credits to your wife and have her buy stuff for you is your best bet. escrow unlocks work in a pinch, but only when you have no other alternatives.

artifact equipment authorization (this one is pretty much a must along with ops passes), crew skill slot (you get 2 by default) action bars (you get 4 I think?), hide headslot, unify colors, show companion customization (if you use those), show titles - legacy and normal (again if you use those), section x acess (if you plan on going there while preferred), potentially character slots (you get 6 by default - 16 max), guild bank acess (if you use guild bank for anything at all)

I think I remembered everything? might be missing stuff - you can go into unlocks tab of cartel market and check out various unlocks.

and yes, trading your credits to your wife and have her buy stuff for you is your best bet. escrow unlocks work in a pinch, but only when you have no other alternatives.

A whole lotta this. Also, escrow prices tend to be kind of...erm...trollish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.