Time to Unsubscribe!

MarcoMontana

Sleep on it brother. Next patch the entire balance could go to 3 of the other 4 classes, ya just never know when your classes time is up at the top.

Except Ops. Those sons-a-*****es time has been up since launch when they started making some poor bastards unsub. :D

I don't think I'd encourage anyone to unsub. All though there are people on this forum I have gotten into pretty lengthy debates with and know that they think nothing of me I still wouldn't want them to unsub. The more people who play the game the better. I'd like to echo the sentiment of an above poster even though I'm not sure if they were serious. Sleep on it. Things may change next patch or another. The balance will shift eventually. I've done free to play before and it can still be fun, but being subbed is better. You have a good month to figure out if you want to resub. Even if you don't I would encourage you to stay preferred at least and log in every so often till it is to your liking. Then you can sub again.

I know a lot of people don't like some posters, but I never think it is a good idea to encourage someone in quiting the game. Just thought I'd put that out there.

All yours, Sorcerers, Juggs, poweretechs, and Sins have a *********** blast!

So you are back already? ;)

Just wait till 3.1.1 and make your decisions. Seriously. Well, if you like this game overall. :)

Edited by Glower

lol you are going to unsub because you think some classes are OP? Seriously?

If you are going to quit: quit. Don't post about it.

When I quit my last MMO. I just left full stop. Those who needed to know were informed in guild forum or facebook.

People who announce they are un-subbing are just looking for attention. If you think some classes are OP then sent a ticket outlining your concerns and offer viable solutions.

Just because you got crushed by 3 jugs who were guard swapping doesn't mean they are OP.

lol you are going to unsub because you think some classes are OP? Seriously?

If you are going to quit: quit. Don't post about it.

When I quit my last MMO. I just left full stop. Those who needed to know were informed in guild forum or facebook.

People who announce they are un-subbing are just looking for attention. If you think some classes are OP then sent a ticket outlining your concerns and offer viable solutions.

Just because you got crushed by 3 jugs who were guard swapping doesn't mean they are OP.

Perhaps the man intend to discourage subscriber PvPers that like him, think the game is unbalanced, in order to stop paying and so, maintaining the system which became PvE oriented.

He has a purpose. And it seemed a political position. Not a "oh my god, i need attention now, i am gonna cry" for nothing.

I will stop paying as soon as my subs end. I am still good on PvP and love the game, but i dont like how things goes.

The **** the made with the system to get easy money stacking the game with Decoration, Mounts, and all kinds of ridiculous things. It does not seem like Star Wars anymore. Theres no focus on WAR, true and fair. Its almost like Harvest Moon or some farm game.

Edited by leonlotus

I don't think I'd encourage anyone to unsub. All though there are people on this forum I have gotten into pretty lengthy debates with and know that they think nothing of me I still wouldn't want them to unsub. The more people who play the game the better. I'd like to echo the sentiment of an above poster even though I'm not sure if they were serious. Sleep on it. Things may change next patch or another. The balance will shift eventually. I've done free to play before and it can still be fun, but being subbed is better. You have a good month to figure out if you want to resub. Even if you don't I would encourage you to stay preferred at least and log in every so often till it is to your liking. Then you can sub again.

I know a lot of people don't like some posters, but I never think it is a good idea to encourage someone in quiting the game. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Yeah I like to forumquest when I am not in the game here, it's fun, sometimes humorous seeing what others say etc., but I don't try to be mean and discourage someone who is already discouraged and thinking of leaving the game. This is kind of a bully mentality imo. I like to banter back and forth with people who are just fun to banter with.

But, I don't come here to push people out of the game we all play. this is counterproductive I think. You want to help people, and not discourage them from playing. If they are toxic for the community and prove so then sure, be a giant codpiece and wish them the best out the door.

But, when you have players who are simply frustrated with actual factual problems our pvp has atm, it would be better to reason with them and remind them that the game has had other lows and always has bounced up. It might take some time, but BW in the past always fixed stuff.

Honestly, I am disappointed that they are not fixing things faster. I still do not bully and pick on players who come here totally frustrated though.

It's more fun picking with established egotists that flaunt their epeens on the forums. Of course, those are the ones that generally come in here and insult and pick on the frustrated players. Oh well. Humans. They are douchebags what can you do?

classes that need carry: Merc - Sniper (below the pole.. literally the basement without support)

classes at the low end of the pole : Mara

Classes in the mid range: Operative

Classes in top tier: Sorc - Jugg - PT

Classes in god mode: Sin

Seriously, unless your a merc/sniper/mara solo queing ranked... just **** and L2P!

if you're having problems on an operative.. then you're doing it wrong.

that class is very strong. learn to roll. use your hots... los.. and roll some more.

that class can do alot.

Clearly you don't play Op, we don't get root immuties, nor do we get bubbles, our Medium armor mean ziltch as we take more damage than light armor classes, Oour heals are ridiculously low, and our damage is ****!