Sith or Republic?

Enochx

So I have decided to come back to SWTOR after a pretty long hiatus. In fact I left before any of the expansions so I am basically starting all over from the beginning. Anywho...are there more people on empire or republic side? I have always played Sith, but I would rather play on the most populous side of things....that's one of the reasons I left before.

Speaking of populations....are they pretty high now-a-days? Are they pretty high for low levels or only high levels?

The population ratios differ depending on what server you play on, and that data is never released. There's plenty of anecdotal suggestions around; I know for Prophecy of the Five the general consensus is that there are more Imps than Pubs.

You can send money gear ect from republic to imp side now so playing both sides is not a problem play what you like and enjoy. The servers have been merged to just a few now so the pops are good on all of them at peak play times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.