Cartel Weapons and armors Level up with you.

BigBossFTW

I think this should be in the game because I have 2 cartel weapons I liked and now I can't use them in PvP anymore or in combat. Even with the mods and augments their basic power is usually 31.0 and just stays there. If you think about It your wasting your money on these Items with no hope of upgrading It to It's potential.

I think this should be in the game because I have 2 cartel weapons I liked and now I can't use them in PvP anymore or in combat. Even with the mods and augments their basic power is usually 31.0 and just stays there. If you think about It your wasting your money on these Items with no hope of upgrading It to It's potential.

you have to put mods, hilts/barrels/ and enhancements in them. they are just empty shells -.-

In PvP earlier and It was saying something about this weapon's damage was low or something.

because you obviously did not upgrade every slot on the weapon

cartel weapons have 0 natural stats; you must update every slot:

crystal, barrel or hilt, mod, enhancement, augment

Cartel weapons 100% level up with you just like any other moddable weapon, you just have to be smart enough to understand how to put mods in every slot

There is no difference between a cartel weapon or any other weapon that can be modded

(well, there's one slight difference and that is you can make free copies of it from collections; but that has nothing to do with its stats or damage abilities)

If you are getting warnings in pvp about an item, its because you modded it wrong, typically either by not updating the barrel or by not putting an expertise crystal in it

Edited by Kunovega

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.