Shadow group buff?

racknut

^ what guy above me said. Also in Hatred, using Demolish puts out the Vulnerability(?) debuff which increases all damage done by Force attacks by 5%.

Plus one of your utilities called Shadow/Assassins Shelter makes healing done increased by 5% when healers stand in your Phase Walk. Though tbh, most fights are so movement heavy that healers don't have time to stand in one place to heal from

The logic behind having every AC be able to put out certain debuffs was to make it so that you could bring just about any AC/spec to content instead of stacking the AC's/specs that historically always outperformed other AC's/specs

Edited by UrbanSaint

I think what the OP is referring to and what I thought the patch note meant too is like how Scoundrels get Stack the Deck, a raid-wide castable buff. I know Sages got one too, but I can't remember the name. :p

To me "Operation wide abilities" sure sounds like exactly what it says, an additional ability to put on the hotbar, like the aforementioned Stack the Deck...not effects added to abilities we already had.

Not that I care, just think that's more likely what it refers to and it's not accurate, operation wide abilities were NOT given to "every" Advanced Class. What you guys are referring to are not abilities, they are debuffs on the enemies.

Edited by Saregon

I think what the OP is referring to and what I thought the patch note meant too is like how Scoundrels get Stack the Deck, a raid-wide castable buff. I know Sages got one too, but I can't remember the name. :p

To me "Operation wide abilities" sure sounds like exactly what it says, an additional ability to put on the hotbar, like the aforementioned Stack the Deck...not effects added to abilities we already had.

Not that I care, just think that's more likely what it refers to and it's not accurate, operation wide abilities were NOT given to "every" Advanced Class. What you guys are referring to are not abilities, they are debuffs on the enemies.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. The blog entry for 3.0 Sages says:

Force Empowerment: Increases Strength, Presence, Aim, Cunning, Endurance, and Willpower for you and your Operation group members within 40 meters by 10%. Lasts 10 seconds.

The debuffs for Shadows are essentially the same, so in my opinion the Patch Notes are either very confusing or just plain wrong.

There are 4 raid dps buffs.

commando - alacrity

sage - main stat

scoundrel - crit

sentinel - damage and healing

These classes have options on utility raid buffs. Gunslingers do not require a utility point for theirs.

vanguard - damage reflect

guardian - damage reduction

shadow - healing boost

gunslinger - damage reduction

This is on top of every class now being able to provide dps buffs as a dps, damage nerfs as a tank and healing/defence buffs as a healer.

Edited by Gyronamics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.